I was pushing my self to get something I deserve.

So I don't think I've told you all but I finally got my first job! My first job at 19 years old and I'm working at a deli at stop n shop in Westfield, NJ.
There are tons of jobs better than working at a deli but it's better than nothing. At least I have money in my pocket, you know? Sometimes I don't like working there and sometimes it's alright. I'm just happy I'm finally getting paid and then I can get what I want without begging others or people promising to get me things but can never keep their promises. So it's nice knowing now I have my own money in my pocket I can buy things for myself for and by the way, there's a ton of things I need to get for myself. Whether I've wanted it for years or just thought of getting it now.
The stop n shop I work at, isn't perfect but it's not awful either. I just think one of the problems is that it smells awful in the store cause of their seafood section. It smells like fish to be honest and it's a rotten odor.
I do not want to work full time because I'd like to have days off to do what I want and working full time is stressful, especially when dealing with the hours I do have is enough. I don't want to be standing for over 8 hours of doing nothing or taking orders and never having a break.
I'll probably be working here up until I go back to school next year and I do know for a fact that I'll have to look for a job during next summer while I'm going back to school in Brooklyn so I can have more money for art supplies for class/buy books/and for myself.
I've never worked in a deli before so I had/have to get use to remembering the codes for all the meats and cheeses and remembering exactly which meats/cheeses are which and at first it was a little overwhelming but 3-4 weeks have past and I know exactly what meats/cheeses are which now but still trying to remember the codes. That's a whole another story.
But me talking about working in the deli is mundane and I don't want to speak about it anymore.
I do know that when I get my paycheck I'm saving half my paycheck to go back to school next year and the other half I can't spend on myself.
So I decided to write a list down of stuff I need to get every week. Sometimes, I can't save up for money for college because I barely get paid enough to save half for school and the other half for something I really need that's more than my paycheck. For example, let's say I want an iPhone and it's 600 hundreds bucks (I only get paid a little over 100 bucks every week) and half of that goes into my savings so then that's only like a little over 50 bucks that I actually need to feed myself or do laundry or buy toilet trees so the half I spend on myself is out of the question.
I might make a list on here of what I'm getting and I'll be making the post because for saves for me/not you.
Anyway, I've been talking to multiple guys at once to see which ones for me and a lot of them won't come see physically and it's annoying. I haven't seen a guy that actually likes me in days and they're mostly always busy because they're working with is sometimes bs to me because a lot of them probably don't even work full time.
There's this I've seen like 3 days ago and he's really cute. He's a white guy with a full beard and curly dark brown. And he wanted to hang out with me that night so we message'd each other on meet me, skyped for like 5 mins, he came, and then we hung out. I got in his car/jeep and we rode around the corners a couple times and kissed. I love being kissed especially when they have soft lips and it presses up against my soft lips.
I just want that feeling you know? When he kisses you and both his hands are pressed against your face and you melt in his hands. It's too cute, it's wonderful, it's something I'd want every day.
I haven't spoken to him in a couple days and I think I'll message him again to hang out. Till then.....

Comments

Popular Posts