Wow, hey guys. It's been awhile. Well I technically have a job after being unemployed for months, basically I do door to door sales and try to get people to buy the product I'm selling which is safe trust roofing. It's pretty legit. $50 per appointment and $50 for every time someone actually buys something from the company. I've never done this before and I'm a little shy so this will be awkward knocking on random people's doors. But I did the math and if I managed to make at least 6 appointments (without them paying) but Thursday (that's when the next meeting is), I can make up to at $6000 a month and $1500 a week. That's the goal I want every week; the more the better. I'll try to push more than 6 appointments. Now if I manage to get 3 appointments that actually buy something, that's an extra $50. So that's $12000 a month and $3000 a week? Am I right? 100 times 3 (customers) times 5 (days) a week, times 4 weeks in a month.
Anyway, that's the average goal I want. I don't want to work myself out and try to push myself to a number of customers a day that's extremely unlikely.
$1500 a week sounds fairly reasonable since I need to move out asap and black Friday comes up this Friday so I need some cash in my pocket to buy a lot of shit on sale before Christmas because honestly, I like buying myself nice things. And this Christmas, I want to buy my younger siblings books and games I played when I was a little kid that I was addicted to so I know they'd have fun with them. For example, here are some things I want to get them:

  • cardboard games (uno cards, game of life, clue, etc)
  • computer games (zoombinis, backyard series, etc)
  • books (Junie B. Jones, goosebumps, captain underpants, etc)
I've been saying from day one I can't wait to move out. I actually plan on moving closer to Rutherford (where I got hired at) to make sales over there and get their easier without spending $20 to get there and back. Even though that's only going to be once a week (sometimes more) I'm assuming because most of the week I'll be grinding out there making appointments.
I already have an idea of what I'm getting the first week with my pay check. Get my hair done (a full sew in weave in red), nails/toes done (gel nails and a pedicure), get myself sushi for the week (i love sushi btw), pay for my phone bill, get myself Microsoft word again, get a new Netflix account, put some money to side for rent, and maybe even start buying a couple new things for my new apartment. I made a list in one of my recent post.
Also I've been wanting to do commissions as a way to make extra money. Whether it's a drawing of you or a painting. Pre mades will run for $100 each and big ones $450 each. So if you want a commission hit me up by leaving a comment. Comissions can be of anything! You can view my artwork as an idea of how I draw/paint here.
Most of my artwork is cartoonish but I'm trying to draw surrealism. I've got inspired to sell my paintings and drawings from Edward Granger. The finest white man on this planet. lol Seeing him sell one of his pieces for $12,000 made me want to get up and try to sell some of mine.

Comments

Popular Posts