Tired of feeling unloved, slept on, and lonely.

I had a great topic to talk about and of course I forget. I have terrible memory, let that be known.
I've been trying to make some gold on WoW, so I don't need to pay real money for a subscription because now I'm broke and have absolutely no money left. Not even to buy food so I'm applying to my old jobs again to make some money again to pay for my WoW sub, my hair, and food in my belly till I get the job I want. I really wish I had a job as a receptionist but every time I try to apply to those type of jobs on Indeed they require some crazy amount of experience. How do you expect me to get experience if you're not willing to train me? Makes no sense. I know Amazon will hire me again, I just haven't heard back from them in my hiring process and I prefer not to work full time ever again at least for Amazon because I never got any sleep and was always exhausted. I don't mind working full time for any job just not Amazon's full time. I like the hours to be spaced out more than 11 hours for 5 days a week straight, that's exhausting.
I'm working on the argent tournament rep and rep. I'm slowly getting there but it's taking a while. I need to do the rep on both factions to get the rewards from both sides. I would do a tutorial on how to do the rep but there's hundreds of rep guides out there already.
I would like to make an announcement though, I am less than 100 pages finished with my book. I wanted my novel, no more blood lust to have 500 pages and I'm at like 409. Once I finish it up, I'm going to get ti copyrighted and then edited then published! I'm so excited! It's taken me so long to do finish it and I started this book in 2012 but I made a goal, this year I would finish it and I'm sticking to that promise.

I'm officially done with dating apps. They're not my thing, they're not even dating apps, they're just there so people can hook up and that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for love and every time I go on those apps, I get treated like shit but two nights ago was the last straw. I met a guy on okcupid, and he was pretty cute. We skype, and hung out. He confided in me that he was only there for hook ups. I hate hook ups so I told him that he's wasting his time because I'm not going to hook up with him. I'm not sleeping with someone I don't know and I'm not going to set myself up to getting hurt again. So we got a hotel room for two nights and as soon as I told him for the second time I didn't want to fuck he got mad. He turned into an asshole, got an attitude and sent me home. So basically he's just telling me he's an self entitled fuck. He thinks he deserves pussy for being a nice guy. That's not how it works. You want a reward for treating people the way they're suppose to be treated? I didn't do anything to you to deserve that. You're acting like a baby who's upset he didn't get the toy he wanted so he's going to cry and throw a tantrum. This dude is 31, talking about hooking up like he's my age. Niggas in their 30's talking about hooking up, you're too damn old to be acting like this. Go start a family, settle down already, you're past your prime. I don't care that he wants to hook up but for him to treat me some type of way because he didn't get what he wanted is why I was upset. What a piece of shit and I'm done with people like him.
Talking about how he spent close to $300 and got mad when I told him no. I'm glad I didn't give it up, he doesn't deserve it. I don't enjoy meaningless sex either and I was on my period. His expectations are way too high and that's why they lead to disappointments. I'm over the whole hooking up stage because of the negative repercussions I get from it and if I say no I mean no. That doesn't mean convince me.

Comments

Popular Posts