When you get to that point of your life where all you're thinking about is buying food, clothes, makeup, and video games.
I have off on the weekends because I just started working at Fedex. Unfortunately, I don't get paid till next week even though I get paid every week. But seeing how I just started I have to wait a week, and then every week I get paid. It's starting at 12.30 an hour and somewhere between 5 and a half hour to six I think.
I'll start saving up to move out of my parent's house and this time I mean. I want a room mate somewhere in the Metuchen area that allows pets because I want a cat so bad! Obviously I need a private room, a private bath not so much just because a private bath is more expensive although I would highly prefer to have my own bath so I don't have to share a bathroom with potentially another person's filthy habits. I won't have to worry about borrowing or someone else borrowing my shit.
It all depends too, if you're a stranger always asking to borrow my shit that gets annoying but if you're a best friend that I wouldn't mind, I wouldn't complain.
I like high class/end things whether it's apartments or houses or anything. I wouldn't want to live in a raggedy drug ridden shack in a high crime rate town, not my cup of tea.
I think I would be the best room mate because of how chill I am. I don't care what you are or like to do as long as it's not hurting anybody. That includes race, sex, gender, religion, weight, height, sexual preference, transgender, etc. Also adding if you're promiscuous or not, I don't care who you bring home or how many people you're sleeping with as long as your being safe, that's none of my business.
I think ideally I would want a room mate who's quiet but super friendly/sweet, a great cook and always clean. I don't necessarily mind house parties but at least get some days where it's peace and quiet because I like to party just as much as the next person but I also wants days where it's not that crazy.
A room mate who doesn't really care what I wear around the house, I won't walk around butt naked but I do like to walk around in underwears and a t shirt or underwears and a bra. I guess if we're really good friends, they won't care but I'm not about to walk around the house in clothing when it's hot asf outside and we don't have a.c
Sharing a bathroom with a stranger as a room mate is also not my thing because little things like peeing on the seat, on pubic hair anywhere in the bathroom, dried up toothpaste on the sink, toenail clippings anywhere in the room, will irk the hell out of me. I won't be rude about it but I will call you out on it.
I want a room mate around my age (21) so we can go out and have fun together when we're off work. We don't have to like each other but getting along is a must. Now if we like each other as friends, we'll have more fun! I want a room mate that loves going out to the city but loves staying home as well some nights.
I just got to level 15 on Kritika and I need 5 more levels until I'm guaranteed the mount. They're 5 more days left until the event ends and although I don't think I'll make it to level 50 by the 31st, I'll still try my best because who knows? Maybe I will and get the mount that restore HP and MP. I was debating which one of my characters will get the mount and I'll probably end up giving it to my priest on celestial hills but I just hate the fact that she isn't a damage dealing class priority.
I'm still working on no more blood lust, and I think I'm 431 out of 500 pages before I'm finished. Only problem is I think I'll go over 500 pages because I sitll haven't explained Odaly's whole summer before the next sequel starts, Oasys.

I just started on Oasys and I'm pretty hyped. Finally on the sequel where I introduce the new Asian cast, Yumi. She's Korean and Japanese and the funny thing about her is she plays really dumb, like the dumb foreign Asian girl but she knows fluent Japanese, Korean, and English. She's very smart and she's in the gifted in talented classes. I don't have money to purchase Word online yet but hopefully next paycheck I can. She'll come into the book a couple chapters in, as she doesn't come into 10th grade until a couple weeks after Odaly's sophomore year started.

Comments

Popular Posts