Followers I'd like.

At one point, I'll be getting all the followers I want on my main monk but each character I will get to 100 with have a different set of followers according to my taste and that character's race/class. For example: on one of my gnome characters, her garrison with have only gnome followers. If I happen to get a follower of another race on one of them, I'll just deactivate/bench them.
I'm not having any draenei followers on any of my characters. I hate draeneis. The only one I would have is probably Tuulani because I actually like her. On my monk though, I really want Gravewalker Gie. You can get a new follower every week in the level 2 tavern/inn. I already picked my follower for this week so I have to wait next week to get Gie. Here's a pic of the first panda dk!:

I just want to say she is actually so cute as a dk! I love pandarens but I never thought of the idea as a panda dk! Here's a comment I thought was funny but sad at the same time.

I despise her weapon choice; it's very ugly. Looks like something a level 1 would wear. :( I hope eventually her weapon gets changed. Another reason I want a panda dk as a follower because it totally breaks the rules! And it would piss off the lore lovers. I want to know what she encounters so I can get her next week!
I wish horde could have gnome/night elf followers because gnomes and night elves are my favorite. I'd probably want all the gnome followers and only the night elf female followers on my monk.
Next I want Master Tengbai:
There isn't much on her on Wowhead. Is that because she wasn't added yet? She's a mistweaver monk though and she is super cute and I want her!
Haomi:

Su Lai Snowpetal:

Only found an icon of her. Aren't pandas adorable? :3 I want her. I think she might be a mistweaver monk too. I forgot but when I get her, I'll get a screenshot and put it up sense they're none on the internet.
Kenzi Solo:
I don't think she's in the game yet because no screenshots or abilities show from her but supposedly you can get her from the inn.
Deena Feltaker:

Why is she listed as goblin but looks like a dwarf?
Kymba Quickwidget:

I love gnomes! They're so cute and adorable and small! I must have this one and also because of her gear. Love the rogue look. She counters powerful spells which was awkward because when I picked powerful spells, the only options showed a pandaren male, human male, and worgen male. Unfortunately I couldn't go back and choose again so I just picked the panadren. :( I'll get this cutie someday.
Bloodrose:

We know I have an obsession with gnomes and now a gnome mage? Awesome. Can be accessed from the inn once a week to hire new followers.
Sprynt Starkflange:
There are no screenshots of her but supposedly she's a monk that counters timed battles.
Sylalleas Frostwind:

A night elf dk. Btw, her voice is so dark and depressing! It's sort of cool. :P
Kariel Whisperwind:

A cute night elf from lunarfall inn.
Scrapsy Fibblepop:
She counters deadly minions.

Comments

Popular Posts