Hi, everyone. I thought it would be a great idea to start another post since I recently had the idea of getting back into the Sims 3 (I like the 3rd one better than the 4th) after seeing some pictures on google images of the bgc house (a sims version of it). So I thought to myself, maybe I could start another challenge on the Sims 3 with a BGC inspired show.
So I'm looking around the Internet for BGC houses to download into my game and I'm deciding to make my own unique cast and each one of them all different from one another. I'm just going ahead and buy all the expansions which I still don't have yet (except sims 3: loft stuff). This should be fun; I haven't been on the Sims 3 in like 2 years.
I'll probably be answering some ts3 faqs later on for anyone interested.
While I'm considering buying the expacs for Sims 3, I should go on Steam and see if they have any fun games to buy too that's cheap.I really want to play Zoombinis again that's on Steam but that's a newwer version and I want to play the version that I played back when I was a little girl. That game is so cute! I can't wait to get my siblings to play it and see how much I had with it.
Now it's time to catch up on ts3 downloads.
I've been thinking of some things to do when I don't want to be at home all the time. Seeing someone else take a break from the computer (more importantly video gaming like Sims) and doing things like horse back riding, writing in cursive, working on their book (which I'm doing), and going outside a little more is what I need to be doing. I just don't have the money. I miss horseback riding (haven't been in over 15 years), so I checked how much lessons were and they're $300 for people over 18. :/ I hope that's $300 a year for horse back riding lessons, then that would be worth it. I still want to try jujitsu classes, self defense classes, knitting/crocheting, and a couple art classes to enhance my skills even though I've always self thought. That would just be difficult to keep up with all those classes once a week. I'd have to do at least 2 over the years and I do want to go to the gym a couple times a week (not every day, that's too much) but like 4 days max.
That's 5 classes a week! But anyways, I really need a new computer. Most the stuff on my computer can't be held on this desktop. I decided I'm going to build my own computer instead of buying a premade one because then I can pick and choose what headphones, mouse, keyboard, camera, tower, and etc I want and I already have a lot of ideas. I probably won't change my camera or mouse since they both work but I'll probably get a replacement keyboard (since I'm using the generic one that originally came with the computer since I spilled something on the one I bought). I'll fix that one then resell it most likely or keep using it until I get bored of it then sell it.
I already know what tower case, monitor (probably going to use a tv so that I can easily set up my gaming stations to the computer), keyboard, mouse, camera (using the one I'm using now), ram, fan, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts