My life is too stressful right now. I don't want to be home on my computer every day and watching a cry baby every single day for the rest of my life. It's not happening. My mom expects/assumes I'm going to watch her kid every dingle day when she has to go to work. No, get a fucking baby sitter and stop making up excuses. I'm sick of this shit.
I am not a babysitter and she is certainly not paying me every time I watch him which is every single day. Can I get a break?
Anyway, I still don't have a driver's license and I'm 19. Only thing that's holding me back is I don't want to fail the test because if you keep failing it, you can't take it again for another 6 months and I need my license before next year. By the way, has anyone noticed this year has gone by so fast? It's already August and we are half way done with the school year. I feel like just yesterday was February.
I don't bother studying for test because I always/usually forget everything when I'm about to take the test, even studying the night before so there is no point; I have bad memory. So I'm probably going to fail and I won't be happy because that means I'd have to study twice as hard and submit another 25 dollars to that greedy ass industry every time I have to retake the test and I don't even have a job! Why can't I just pass the written and road test and never have to do this again without feeling sad/nervous/depressed? I curse those people who ace test and never need to study, seriously.
It sucks not having a car because I almost always have to take public transportation to go anywhere. Since I always complain about being inside, having a car could get me out but what's the point of a car with no job and no money? The only downfall to having a car besides never being able to afford gas (which is different if I get money or a job) is always being relied on to take people places or pick people up. cough* cough* my mom and her always want to run errands or take her places.
I'm going to let her know up front, I'm not a taxi, get your own form of transportation.
I need to take more screenshots of what I am doing in World of Warcraft, okay fam?

Comments

Popular Posts