I wanted to talk about myself since I'm waiting for the Sims 4 to download. Yes, I did buy the sims 4 because on twitter today, I saw that origin.com is having a sale on the sims 4 and I was like yasssss, slayyyy! So I decided to buy it and I'm waiting for it to download on my computer. I am stoked!!!!!! I've been wanting the Sims 4 for a while and you all know me, I only really like to buy shit that's on sale. I do own the Sims 3 if you're wondering but don't play it much anymore because it's hard to get the game running with all this cc.
I also should remind I'm getting matching Christmas sweaters for me and the bae and I'll be wearing a green version of our matching Christmas sweaters while he wears the red one. Even better, I found a version of the exact sweater I'm looking for online on a clothing site I enjoy buying from for only 10 bucks. So you know I have to get!!!!!!!
I wanted to buy a Christmas tree specifically for my room and not the house because I really love pink (my favorite color) and know a lot of the others in my house don't like pink which is why I wanted to buy a tree for my room but it looks like this year I won't be able to get it probably because I'm not sure if I had enough.
That being said, tomorrow I'm super excited because I finally get to see the bae again and we're going to see the hunger games pt 2. at the AMC movies tomorrow in mountainside. I haven't seen him in two weeks (since he's claims he's been too busy) and now I get to see him again. Honestly, after seeing the movies with him I want to go back to his house and sleepover but I think he wouldn't let me. I'd really have to try. I plan on seeing more than one movie after the hunger games because I want to sneak in to see others that's why I want to get to the movies a little earlier than usual. But before we go to the movies, I want to go to the dollar store and pick up some cheap snacks (so we don't have to spend a lot in the movies, knowing how expensive they are) before we go.
So I brought some Jeffree star lipstick and I'm now waiting for it to come in the mail. I'm really starting to get into makeup now after seeing tons of pictures of girls with flawless perfect eyebrows and makeup on. It's gotten me into makeup, you know? The black lipstick I got from Jeffree star is weirdo and I actually plan on buying at least one of every color of his lipsticks for keeps. Since I realized each of his lipsticks are 18 bucks each, That means getting all of them would add up to 320 dollars totally. Holy shit!?
Then I got my palette in the mail that I brought from BH cosmetics and I love it. Came in the mail exactly how I planned it. Yes, I'm going to start getting into makeup more and no I don't care if boys don't like it.
I totally recommend you buy from BH cosmetics if you're looking for a palette full of colors. Brought my christmas sweater and waiting for it to come in the mail.


Comments

Popular Posts