Hey, it's me again. Right now, my pants are soaking because I've walked over to the library to use the computers and it was even pouring but most of my body seems to be soaking wet. My jacket, front of my pants, and upper part of my shirt is wet and it doesn't feel great. I got my hair done and part of it got wet which I'm pissed about because I spent 20 bucks on getting it done.
I can't stop yawning either and it's annoying. Woke up at like 9 this morning to head to Plainfield to buy a new phone and get my hair done. I finally got a new phone after a year or two later. It's a Samsung galaxy and not bother to actually look in what type of galaxy it is atm. It's pretty great and I like it so far, hopefully it will help me contact people easier or when I go out to meet up with someone, I can actually call them to tell them I'm at the location.
I feel kind of bad I did buy the phone with the money I was saving up to go back to school with because I don't get paid that much so yeah, it is disappointing to me but I will be getting a full time job or two part time jobs because this is ridiculous. I'm not getting paid enough and it's not cool.
Sad thing is, I'm at the library but I can't find the head phones I originally had (think I left them at work; lucky me). That being said, I got to go to work soon at 6:30-10:30 pm. I actually got to in like the next 15-30 mins since it takes time to walk downtown.
Also, I'm waiting for my next pay check so I can buy a tera mount, maybe get some more jeffre star lipstick, and God knows what else. That being said, I'm getting off and heading to work. Kind of exhausted for some reason? Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts