What a night!

So last night was crazy and unfortunately I have to retype this over again cause I can't copy and paste my story from meetme on here. I wanted to hang out with these two guys from meetme. One of them was cute af and I didn't know too much about the other one although I saw pics of him. Anyway, after dinner I went to the train station and waited for the train which was coming about 7:11 pm. Got on and went to Newark Penn Station and then from there to Secaucus but I was suppose to get off at Secaucus to get on the train to Clifton (that's where they live). I stayed on and it took me to New York Penn Station. So once I got to New York Penn station, I had to get back on the train to Secaucus and then get on the track to Clifton. It was maybe 4 or 5 stops, till I got off at Clifton. The guys I were going to meet were Brandon and Zac. I like Zac more than Brandon in my opinion. They were both my age. And I had Brandon's number and street address but I didn't have have phone service so I had to rely on WiFi to make calls and there was no free WiFi in the area so I just decided to walk to his house from the station. Although he gave me his number to call him when I reached the station but like I said I walked.
So when I used google maps to find a pathway to his house and walked my ass to his house. I didn't mind it even if it was like an hour walk because I gained over 20 lbs since I graduated so I needed the exercise. I was walking in the dark which wasn't a good idea but it was okay because I didn't have any one following me or any creeps trying to hit me up. I finally made it to the address he gave me and when I knocked on the door, an old man appear at the door so I was like, this can't be the right house. I asked him if anyone of the name Brandon lived here and he nodded no. So I apologized and walked up the street. I can't believe this nigga gave me the wrong address to his own house. lol I felt bad, it was like 10 o clock at night and I interrupted that man in his sleep. I went on the next street and passed this other man's car who was on his phone. I asked him if I could use his phone to make a call and he agreed so I called Brandon up and he answered but the reception was bad so I could barely hear him. We kept saying hello several times until he hung up on me. I was pissed, like this mf'er. I gave the man back his phone and went back on the street of the address Brandon gave me.I didn't come all this way not to get some dick, not to get drunk and not to make it to his house. Then I see two guys standing down the street from me and they're staring at me and I think they're staring because they know it's me. I look down at my phone and back up and then one of them says "Nigh-uh?"
People always pronounce my name wrong btw, it's knee-ah but whatever. They weren't expecting me to come. I say "what's up?" Ignoring the fact that he mispronounced my name wrong. They "sup" back. I knew he was Brandon because the one next to him had to be Zac with that skater guy hair do and the light brown hair. I called him a little boy earlier and he said he ain't little but when I saw him in person, he was like maybe one or two inches taller than me. lol
I follow them into Brandon's backyard and a dog runs and jumps on me; I greet the fat white guy already sitting in the back yard. I don't know his name, don't think he ever said even though I'm pretty sure he did.
I sit down and Zac's quiet af. Barely says anything the time he's there and the only one really talking is that other guy and Brandon. It's weird, I didn't think Brandon or Zac would be thus cute in person. That's when Brandon asks me if I want to do a shot with him and Zac. I agree and take my first shot. It tasted horrible; like a little bit of a fruity taste but most of it was pure alcohol and it was nasty. I took a sip, then chugged the rest down. That made me rethink things; Brandon gestured me to use the chaser that tasted way much better so I did. Then he offered me to take another and I weary about it but I did. After my second shot, I was feeling dizzy. Like tilted af, literally. I could feel my head spinning and the whole world was tilting. I couldn't get up because if I did, I would fall flat on my face and I wasn't going to embarrass myself. I let my head spin then Zac's fine ass went in the house for something. I got up when Zac went in the house and walked back over to the gate that I came from. Brandon asked me "You need to use the bathroom or something?"
I ignored him because I didn't need to go, I had to get up so I walked out into the front  yard very dizzy than laid in the grass because I had to lay down. I laid there for like maybe 3 minutes until I saw Zac come outside and look for me. Aww how cute? He looked over to his right and then I got up for a second because I thought I was capable of getting up but laid back down and that's when he saw me. He came over to me and asked if I was okay then asked me if I wanted to lay in Brandon's bed. I moaned yeah and he told me to stay there and he went to get Brandon. He came back with him and that's when he asked me again and I said yeah, again. I got up and followed them up into his house and his room.
There was clothes on the floor and his room was dirty but I paid no mind, I just observed and laid in his bed in the dark. They were about to go back outside until I asked one of them to come lay with me. Brandon came in and laid down with me but I was expecting Zac to come. Oh well. He wrapped my thigh over him and I kissed his neck and his mouth. He kissed me back and whipped his dick out and had no drawers on. lol He asked me if I wanted to have a threesome with him and Zac. I said fuck yeah! They were both cute, they can get this! lol That's when Zac came in and I sort of had a threesome, not really. Zac was too fucked up to do anything. So it was basically just me and Brandon.
They both went back outside and I told Brandon to tell Zac to come back up here. Zac went to the bathroom and I knocked on the door. Brandon's nasty ass dog was trying to hump my fucking leg while I was trying to have a threesome. tf? I wanted to kick him out of the way especially with him digging his nails into my legs trying to rip my leggings. I know I heard Brandon make a smart ass comment when I was in there with Zac. "Ball deeps mf'er". smh
Zac came in the living room and kissed me and pushed me into the room where I fell on my ass and we fucked around. Then I was stable enough to go back out. Their friend Vince was already there and I talked to him too. I had another 2 shots with Vince and Brandon and for some reason me and Vince we're lit so he told me to sit on his lap. I did and made out with him for I don't know why. I actually went home with him in Brandon's clothes and no shoes on. Vince kept me up all night in his bed about how he wanted to fuck me and I wasn't down with it. He kept me up until 6 am (till the time he had to go to work) and wouldn't let me get any sleep. I was pissed at him even though we were both drunk he was aggy. And if I didn't fuck him, he threatened to kick me out. I didn't have anywhere else to sleep so he was just being an asshole for no reason. Treat others the way you want to be treated. I wouldn't do that to him, why would he do that to me? He was really aggressive, grabbing my neck and shit. I also told him to calling me nigga and saying the word nigga. You're white, you can't say nigga. So he starts calling me mama. He has this thing where he keeps thinking it's relevant to tell me he isn't afraid of me which is really weird.
He kicked me out and I had to walk back to Brandon's house to get my clothes and bag. I went behind the back of his house and knocked on the door. I saw curtains move so I knew someone was home downstairs but they're two families in the same house. I think they noticed me because the lights turn on whenever someone comes in the backyard. Since no one answered, I went to the front and sat in the front yard and waited. I got tired of waiting for someone to come out and knocked on the front door. I heard a dog bark and then someone approach the door but they didn't open it. That's when a woman said "Do you want to die?"
What the fuck? I just wanted to get my crap and leave. I think she was threatened by me because she saw me knocking on the door earlier and thought I was a burglar or something. I quickly ran back to where I was sitting. Saw someone walking to their car, and got up and asked the woman if she knew how I could get in contact with Brandon to get my shit. She asked me if I was the one who was knocking on the door and I told her I was, that I didn't mean to scare her. She made a call then went through the back and came out with Brandon. I walked with Brandon back in his house, got my things and he said "Get home safely". And I did, it took me like an hour to get home because I was taking my sweet time but boy did I have fun. I got back home around 10 in the morning and fell asleep till like 1 or 2 pm.
And next time I come over, I'm going to have even more fun. Get turnt all the way up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update: I have a crush on Zac and want him to date me.
Here's the only pic of shit that went on that night that I took. :(
The one with the red hat is Vince and the one with the black hat was Brandon. I know, barely noticeable. 

Comments

Popular Posts