9/15/2016

So I know you guys have been wondering what I've been up too. I've still been job hunting for months now; a little over 3 months and I've sent over 80 applications and no more than 5 have actually called me in for an interview. I check through snagajob and indeed (the two job sites I do use) and most of them haven't even viewed my application or have but haven't called me to see if I can have the job or not.
So I'm sick and tired of sending in applications and these companies just viewing them and not calling  me back so I'm following up on them. So after every couple of days or so, I'm calling these jobs back and asking for an interview. All these jobs I've applied to and only went or 4 or 5 interviews, unbelievable.
God, I need a job so bad that I'm like desperate for one. smh I always need to have a job really. I need food in my stomach, money for transportation to see people, money for clothes and shoes, etc.
Anyway, I've been on Happy Pets once or three times a day checking up on my pets. I've joined a FB group that helps neighbors find other neighbors and new pets to adopt. And a great way to meet new people and share your pets and make contests giving away free pets.
Here's some pets I've got from the helpful group or I won from the arcade or breeded myself:



















More to come. :D
By the way, I got my stuff in the mail from aliexpress and it's finally here! Took like 4-6 months to arrive but it's here at least, here's some of the stuff I brought:
 Here's the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Prom Night that I bought online for two dollars and something cents. Now it looks awesome (just like the real delay but it's not). It's shedding on my lips and peeling off. I had to apply like 4 coats because it was looking raggedy so it wasn't worth the 2 bucks.
These rainbows sock are cute. They fit (not thigh high, only knee high but I thought they'd be thigh high) but I have a feeling they're made out of cheap material so as soon as I start running around the house in them, they're going to get a hole quickly as I expected.

 They're cute normal lashes but I don't know how to get them on. I have lash glue but I need tweezers apparently because using my fingers is not working obviously.
 I can't get these earrings on cause the metal piece to open the earrings will not open and I'm scared to break them.
 I haven't tried the dupe of the Anastasia Beverely Hills Promade Dip Brow yet because I don't have a brush but I will as soon as I buy one.


Comments

Popular Posts