Baby, don't you cry. It's not easy letting go.

I suggest a lot of you who play world of Warcraft, subscribe to jesse healz on YouTube. She has great guides and transmog sets. I would do tutorials but I don't know what to do them on. Also, the mid summer festival begins!
I think my main goal is to get all my characters to 90. I have 9 characters all together.
I didn't tell you guys I graduated from Westfield high school! 4 years later. I got the idea from ruinedchildhood.tumblr.com. I give credit when it's due. I went to bash (this party for the seniors) and didn't get home until 4 am. I didn't go to bed until 5 am. I was exhausted. The bus came at 10:30 pm and came back at 4 am. Somehow I managed to stay up even though I was falling asleep during the magic show which was corny as fuck. He had the nerve to tell us we can ask him how he did his tricks. What kind of fuck.....magicians never tell their secrets. There was massages there (which were amazing by the way), food (pizza, sub's, fruit, ice cream, cookies, etc.), a pool to go swimming (too cold so I got out), a bouncy thing that people could race through (I got a bad burn from that, taught I caught something), basketball, volleyball, a balloonist, mini sports, and some dance club in the gym. They rented out this poorly designed day care for kids? The balloonist guy was cute and he made me thus heart shaped balloon and asked me not to break his heart. When I went swimming, and placed the balloon on a chair, the black part of it popped. So I asked him if he could fix it and he frowned, why did you break my heart? He was so cute but overall it was boring.
All the fun lasted 20 mins after we did everything. Oh, they had a photo booth and me and some friends since elementary and middle school took some pictures but I forgot whew they are at. They were in my back pocket of my shorts that I am wearing. :(
Now that high school is over, I am ready to go to Pratt. I want to see my room. June is almost over and August is when I start school. I am ready and I am not going to bullshit like I did in whs. I am going to make honor roll at least and get no where under a C. I am going to study and finished no more blood lust. I want to get it published before the end of my freshmen. Also, I got the dorm I wanted for Pratt! The Vincent Stabile Hall! I am so happy because it's the newest and nicest dorm hall on campus. You can paint the walls, the grand room has a piano, flat screen TV, nice couches, but small dorm rooms. A girl in my grade is going to that school also got the Vincent Stabile hall. She didn't get the same floor but I am still going to be able to see her. Also some girl from my Skype got that hall too.
Right now, I want to try some Facebook games I use to play like happy pets. I miss those games. Don't ask for my Facebook because it is private and for friends only. I use to be obsessed with them like I was when I went to the library all the time.
This post was suppose to be posted a while ago but I was slacking off. As you may all know, I said before...that I graduated and after graduation and going to bash, I finally got to meet you know who. There was problems when he arrived here in New Jersey because my dad is an asshole and is very over protective. I still got to go with him to Massachusetts and I am here with him now. It's been about a week and a day since I have been in Massachusetts. I met his sister Danielle and she's a interesting person. I met his dad but we rarely talk because he is never home and when I do see him, we just greet each other. We've already been bowling and this week there is a celebration for the fourth of July at this park nearby and he wants to go. I don't mind, I want to go everywhere with him. My dad doesn't like him for some reason and he threaten him to leave our property with a bat and locked me out the house and took my belongings that I needed to go to his house. He took my laptop and phone and gave me all my other stuff back but he didn't like it. Now I can't take any pics except on his webcam but that can only stay in his room. So you guys are out of luck. I think I told you guys I wanted to level boost my monk. Right now, she is at 49 and I want to get her to 50 by the end of the night so hopefully by tomorrow she will be at either 55 or 60. Then I can boost her when she is at 60! That will be my first 90 on this account. Then my night elf hunter, most likely will be my second 90 sense she is somewhere around level 70. I need to get parental controls off my account because I need to be able to promote my guild in the forums and I can't do that with parental controls. I am 18 now, I should be allowed to use my account without those gay controls on it. If you want to join my guild for now, just whisper anyone in the guild <said no one ever> for a guild invite. Sense I have been at his place, here in Mass.....iI went to the movies with his sister (Danielle) and saw one of the x-men movies that's been out for a while now and it was amazing. I almost got sensitive when I was watching all of the mutants die, they didn't deserve that and I don't know which boy/man played quicksilver in that movie with the silver hair and can run very fast but he was very cute. That is husband material. It's okay to fantasize about other people when you are in a relationship. But besides that, I went out to eat with him and his sister to this barbecue place that I forgot the name of, Friendly's, and some other fancy place (in which the food there was very good). I want to go roller skating; we already went bowling and I haven't been bowling in such a long time. So I was really bad but i managed to knock all the pins down in two hits; I was 8/2 n one setting. Cool, huh? 
It's been great over here. I've played so many pvp games on his computer because his computer is so much better than mine, especially with league of legends. I can play a normal game and not have not worry about crashing and having to reconnect and the process repeats until the game is over and I get reported for afk and banned because of that. God bless his computer. I just think it's weird is that his monitor is a TV screen and not an actually computer monitor but it's better than my computer so I can't complain. He has a razer naga mouse on his computer which is awesome because I wanted one really bad. I'm just so grateful to cuddle with him and finally feel his lips against mine. I don't know what else to talk about. I best be on my way out.

Comments

Popular Posts