Never chew gum on an empty stomach.

It makes you hungrier than what you already are. Seriously.
I feel like I'm failing. 2 of my classes, maybe even 3..... I feel like I'm failing in. Especially my light/color/design class. I haven't received any b's or higher on any of the adornments she graded. She keeps telling me to redo them all. I feel like I'm falling all of them because she can't explain directions thoroughly and I can't afford the materials. Art supplies is expensive. If I want to pass one of my drawing classes (I'm actually doing decent in) I need to bring some art supplies for tomorrow. I barely have any money to eat and get home. I don't want to do this anymore. If I don't get a job soon, I'm going to fail. Tired of borrowing money from my parents. 
But lucky, last day of class is December 19. Can you believe it? I only started in late August and it's almost over. A little happy and sad bit spring semesters ate starting soon too.
I'm not going home for Thanksgiving by if I haven't already said that. My thanksgiving break is only 4 days. No point of going down they got only 4 days and then having to come back up. I'm spending it with Carlisle and then going home for winter break. :) I want my daddy to come get me for winter break because that will be the day when classes end which will give me a chance to bring my computer home so I won't be so bored. It's a desktop, not a laptop. So I don't want to carry or home in a suitcase on a train so it can get stolen.
I'm at the MoMa museum right now with my light/color/design class. Some of the paintings are pretty cool (found starry night) and a lot of them I have no interest for.
I always wanted to become a very outlay painter in NYC but also in Japan. I day Japan because I always wanted to live there someday. I love Japanese/Asian art. I always encore Asian people. I have secret obsession with them. I always how in my next life, I'm reincarnated into this super cute Asian girl like twinkle turtle (look her up). I love Asian people, they're so cute and perfect with their eyes and skin complexion and beautiful hair. Why can't I have hair like theirs?
I always hated my hair, so nappy and rough. Some times it will get so nappy it's almost impossible to comb workout willing some hair out. I refuse to use grease because it's grimy, stinky, and feels very oily. I only really live my hair when I put a relaxer/perm in it. You can only do that once a month because relaxers is such a strong chemical. It will never grow straight. Always have to put it up in the same hairstyle because I don't know any others because I don't know how to do hair. That's always been my second option. Besides doing art, I wanted to learn how to do hair or maybe makeup. I should still learn just so I can know how to braid my hair.
Lol. I remember this one time my head hurt so bad (part of it was because I had my hair braided way to tight) so I went down to my elementary health office to all her about it (white lady) and she tells me it's probably because of my braids. I actually had a headache before they got braided. It was awkward after that.

Comments

Popular Posts