Why am I always so lonely? (oitnb spoilers in here)

You don't understand how it feels to be as alone as I am. It's a different type of alone. That no one has ever experienced except for me. I'm in college now and I don't know why no one talks to me. They either ignore me or act like they don't speak English. I don't get it. They don't even know me to judge me because they never speak to me. I hate all of them, they're all so annoying. I guess I only have myself and my boyfriend. I swear, the people in my class ignore the wrong people and talk to the most annoying people in here. I always sit alone at lunch and no one ever talks to me. Why do I always have to get up and start a conversation?
I prefer to type these post on the computer because my fingers are a lot faster typing this way. I don't like to make the post on my phone. It hurts. Anyway, I just started watching the first season of orange is the new black on Netflix 3 days ago and I'm already finished with the first season. I love the show! I don't think the show should be based on Piper's point of view though because she's so boring. She needs to be a man and learn how to fight and stop being a soft ass bitch. I prefer the story be on someone else like the lesbian junkie. I like her. I don't like Red that much because she's kind of a bitch (especially when she put that nasty ass tampon in Piper's biscuit) and I don't really like the spanish clique because a lot of them think their shit doesn't stink and they're really racist. I do like the girl with the braids and the fat chick with the shaved hair and the transvestite. I hate the meth head (what a cunt) because she's mentally insane and tries to kill Piper and I think it's really gross and weird how that spanish chick has a relationship with the cutest officer in the show. She's not the one for him, she's WAY too manly and has a big ass forehead. Thank god they aren't hooking up in real life. It was weird when the girl agreed to fuck the other officer although she was with the cute officer I don't think she belongs with and her mom is a bitch. Almost everyone there is a bitch except for Piper because she's way too damn soft. She'd never survive a prison fight unless she had someone to hide behind. And that was really she fucked Alex again and told her fiancé she was still in love with her. I think her fiancé she have left her ass because technically, she did cheat on him. Alex, on the other hand is a bitch for still trying to fuck Piper even if she knows Piper is engaged and she really has some weird ass eyebrows and saggy ass tits. Alex changed a lot from that's 70 show.
I'm disappointed one of those piece of shit officers killed the girl with the braids. She was actually trying to break away from the drugs and as soon as she got clean from them, he told her she better get rid of the drugs he still owed her somehow. So she took them and she used the rest of it and that's why she died in the closet and he had the nerve enough to hang her to make it seem like she attempted to commit murder when he threatened her to get rid of the drugs. Someone needs to frame him or kill him.

Comments

Popular Posts