Watola gets 100 chracters to level 100 as of 1/22/14

I said it. A WoW tauren hunter posted on the forums his success of getting 100 characters to 100 and I'm jealous. Proof is here: 100 Max Level Characters
Even WoW Insider wrote an article about him here: WoW Insider




And those are screenshots for anyone who doesn't feel like clicking the links. It is a long text of post but I skimmed. May I remind, WoD came out a couple months ago and he already has 100 of them level capped. I'm still at my 3rd one and she's only level 95. Jesus fucking christ, grats to him.
Personally, I'm not that jealous because I feel as though I'd never do that. Just my opinion. The only reason I'd never do what he did because I just like the idea of one of each class. I don't want to have to level up 17 rogues on one account. That would be way too boring and think of all of the tmogs you would need for each different one of those rogues. Before reading this, I was wondering how is it possible to have 100 different characters if the max amount of characters on each account is 50. That would mean he would need 2 accounts. If you read the article, he spends some of time with recruit-a-friend.
I've even checked wowprogression to see if he listed any of his alts there and he has. There's only a couple and I would understand because adding all of those alts manually and then needing to log in and out of the game each time of each one of them (2 different accounts) would take a long time. Here's a link: Watola's alts
I think he deserves more respect than doubleagent (shaman that got to 90 on wandering isle without picking a faction) because he has a lot more time on his hands and dedication. And not all of them are all the same faction or race.
I hate questing and I feel like I've been through all the dungeons a million times so how does he do it? How does he level 100 characters to max level? He stated before he already had like 20 characters to 90 during mist. I guess he completed his yearly achievement? What's yours? Leave your comments below. Mine is to get 50k hks on my shaman (sense she has the most) and max 12 toons to 100. I have 8 over 50 right now.
I guess the great thing about having 100 level 100s is you get to solo all the old raids and dungeons and mounts and then you'll have a higher chance of getting them. Which is why I have 12. But  I guess the downfall is constantly logging in and out of different characters which might annoy your btag friends? I guess, whatever...it's still an awesome idea.

Comments

Popular Posts