Altoholic

There's a lot to talk about; I guess I'll talk about alts. I'd like to prefer I'm an altoholic. I have 15 characters across 4-5 different servers. At first, I just wanted one of each race/class but then I changed my mind. Most my characters are on mg and wra but I joined darkspear and kelthuzad because I wanted to see sodapoppin in game.
There's a lot on my mind. I have 2 level 100s so far. My monk and hunter. I'll just write this list down of what I need to get to 100.

  1. fly 100
  2. kawaii 100
  3. shaman 92
  4. pop 92
  5. magicians 92
  6. paladin 80
  7. priest 70
  8. classy 68
  9. nia (alliance) 54
  10. bella (horde) 48
  11. lollipop 47 
  12. classic 7
  13. rainbow 1
  14. Bubbly 1
  15. suga 1
  16. robotic 1
I've enjoyed leveling alts for two reasons. One is too have more level 100s than anyone else and 2 is because I need as many as level caps as possible for transmogs and mounts. The more level caps, the higher chance I can get at mounts and stuff from old content, etc. Also having one of each class means different gear/transmog for that character. I think it's boring having all your characters on the same realm so I try each type of realm and different ones. Pretty close on the other 3 of them.
I don't have a specific goal for any of my characters when it comes to leveling but I try to go on all of them eventually and level them about 10-15 more than what they are if they've been collecting dust for a while. But I feel like having a goal each day for each different character might be a good idea. Depending on each character, I try to do a different lifestyle on each. One might do ONLY pve while another ONLY does PVP and then the OTHER only does rp. Or some might raid.
I mostly like to level through dungeons and then in cata, do a couple quest sense the queue times get longer level 70+ for me. Questing is boring and dungeons are easy exp. Besides it's always good to learn every class so you can know how to beat them on your main. I'm tired of leveling through quest in the same places; especially the starting zones.
Once I level cap each one, I like to get their ilvl as high as possible or just enough to solo almost all old content. My new years resolution is to get all the classes to 100 at least once then I'll never have to level again because leveling is boring. I don't raid much either because I want to level my alts.
I think that's about it for this segment. I'll catch you all later because I really want to level my monk or mage.

Comments

Popular Posts