What I want my life to be like.

From this day, I want an apartment in a location or country I would like. That would let me have pets there and great internet connection because I want my own sugar glider, bunny, and a bunch of kittens. I want my own cats and I want to dye them. Don't judge me; I will be using animal safe dye. I'm able to afford anything I want but I just choose not to buy everything so I feel like I can work for it. I just want to be financially stable and never have to physically work a day in my life because I want to be a streamer and author. That is all. I don't want to be famous; that life is not for everyone. This is about me, myself, an I then I put everyone after me. I want to be out in the major cities partying at 19 in my red dress in the moonlight. I want to be that one, one year in a birthday suit (not the literal term:meaning naked) but an actually birthday suit I made. I want to party and be the only one on the dance floor. I want to be able to afford all my bills and pay them on time and eat whatever I want. I want everyone to buy me a drink on my birthday even if I don't celebrate it. I want to be able to move my family out of the shitty apartment we live and move somewhere nice and affordable. I don't want any of my other siblings ever worrying about wanting to go to college and can't because they can't afford it. I do want a Grammy on my book I'm writing. To be the one running down the room with my long dress accepting my award. Then I disappear; no one will ever seen me again because I don't want the fame. I must conceal my identity back to the nobody I was. I want a picture with every celebrity/artist I like and saved somewhere for proof. I want to help at least some organization who is suffering. I want a motorcycle; not a car but have a car just sitting there in the back for multiple passengers. I want to have at least extra money in my savings for emergencies. I want to be able to have all the video games I use to love and play.
I want to be able to go on vacation ever couple of months. Traveling around the world before I die. Getting a picture of at least every place I've been too. I also don't want to have any kids or get married. I don't mind having a boyfriend.
I want my life to be completely private; mostly my computer life. That meaning having my ip address blocked and a bunch of firewalls and anti-virus protection up.

Comments

Popular Posts