I've been watching Game of Thrones thanks to him. I'm actually liking it but it's taking a while to get to remember every character because there are so many of them. I like the platinum blonde chick but she's so naive. We went grocery shopping today and picked up a bunch of food.
I've got to try this mango peach salsa with the nachos, they were pretty good. I haven't drawn in months, so I'm going to start drawing again like I use to because it's fun and something to do sense my computer isn't here. I plan on getting my computer shipped up here by next week or the week after?
So anyway, on WoW.....I think I found my new main.

My dk Gem from Stormrage (US). I made her 2 days ago or 1 day ago. I'm deciding to make her main spec frost and her off spec blood. I'm only leveling her through unholy because I'm pretty good at dps in unholy. I have 23 characters across all servers. I think she's the cutest and best right now.

Comments

Popular Posts