WoW down for a couple hours.

This fucking stinks, the game is unavaliable for play until at least 3 am (here around nyc) and he wants me to wake him back up around 4 which is one hour to play the game. ðŸ˜­
I wanted to make a proper blog post because lately I've just being doing a paragraph and then getting by but now that WoW is down I have some free time to write a proper one on what I've been doing.
Now here's to no slacking. Ever sense I've been up here to see him, I want to be able to my own computer whenever I want but I left it so we have to ship up here. We mailed the money to my dad and hopefully he will be responsible enough to mail it up here properly. He's been acting like an asshole about it because he wants me to come home but I'm not a baby anymore. So he needs to grow up and stop being a baby and stop using my brother as a messenger to tell me things. Besides, I want my own computer back because of the saved games I have on there that's no on this computer and my screenshots from WoW I want to use on my blog.
I was thining of things I can do sense WoW is down. League? Steam games like the sims 3? Archeage? TeraOnline? HoTs? Or maybe even HearthStone but that game is so boring.
I think I might get my first offical job at Wendy's. I just need to call in and have a meeting with them and see if I get the job. If so, I"ll finally be able to buy whatever I want. I do really want to buy some new clothes (left most of them at home tbh) and some riot points to buy sona and DJ sona and a bunch of other skins I missed out on. Get a new phone and some other stuff I can't think of.
I'm listening to a full album of radiohead right now and they're pretty good. They're music is peaceful and nice. :3
I've been on like Tumblr every day reblogging shit. It's here. It's actually my main blog and I use it more than this one. "It's better having a blog where you post stuff you like you like rather than sticking to one theme."  I use this blog to publish more personal stuff.
Also convinced him to tell his sister to take us to an animal shelter or Pet-co so I can check out the adorable pets. We aren't going to necessarily buy one but just too look. I still want one; a bunny, cat/kitten, and/or puppy.
And I know I've said I don't want kids but every time I keep seeing adorable babies I feel like my mind is changing which is bad. Then I think about what I want to name them and how I'd raised them. Like advice my parents never gave me; I should stop, this is making me want one now and now it's against my code. Let me hurry up and finish this so I can go play something.


Comments

Popular Posts