What I'm doing with my sims


So I wanted to try to kill my sims sense I got her a death flower.




I finally ended up dying and the grim reaper came. I turn into a pile of shit, as you can see (the green diamond over my head).
I had to remake a sims because I accidentally killed mine again by starving her.

I got her pregnant again (first was by luke now this is by andreas) and her facial expressions look retarded. I hate maternity clothes btw.

My baby glitched because I turned her back from a kid to a toddler. :(


Luke and Bella where the original couple and the first couple I made but she has a cheater status and divorced him to hook up with Andreas.

There's a lot of pictures of Bella pregnant because I had to keep getting her pregnant again because sometimes she would have boys and I only wanted girls.

Anyway, there's some bad cc in my game and it gave this one guy ugly high heel boots. So I had to kill him (starvation) so I wouldn't have to see it again. Editing sims in create-a-sims is just too easy. lol He was ugly anyway.

So I downloaded a lot from the exchange and got this naked glitched and deleted it because it was turning my babies into sticks (from the bad cc). And now I want it back because it was funny to have. Anyone know how I can reinstall bad cc? Also why does the vagina look like a ken doll? ha ha Please ignore my ugly sims because she looks better now.

Reading, but what's wrong with her lips?

Mourning the death of the guy I just killed with the ugly high heels. lol

Now here, my sims looked pretty af.

I wouldn't hate the naked glitch so much if they actually gave the sims an ass.

 
Okay, so I hate this picture the most ^ because her face is so incredibly ugly when she's pissed. Also, there's makeup on her face (that makes it look bright) that's hideous which is another reason why she looks so ugly in here.
And there's the close up!

No one plays video games like that and her hands are oddly big.

And these 2 are the worst I've taken because of her face.

These 2 are Bella and Andreas. Andreas knew Bella has a cheater status but still fucked with her and made her break up with Luke to go out with her. Bella is so dumb because he keeps dumping her for other chicks but as soon as he comes back to her, she doesn't know when to say no. So that's why it's amusing to him to keep dumping her. He's playing with her and it's funny.
Ready to puke.
Luke and Bella gettin' groovy.
Here's Rose, Bella's daughter and Andreas' daughter. Isn't she adorable? :3
Why is my baby white? 
Pregnant with Rose.
Sims are most annoying when they are pregnant.
Now push.
Please let us change the color of our babies. She's not suppose to be white. -.-
Bad cc again that makes half of the babies chest black and the opposite hand black. What the hell? It's coming from those ugly ass high heels I can't delete in game.
One of the houses I was working on for another off sims. Pretty in pink!
Luke with the baby.
Sittin on da toilet.
Hideous.
Ya, she was hungry.
Workin' out.
She wasn't liking what she was eating but I still made her eat it anyway.
This is Alyssa? She's with Luke now. She's the one who likes having A LOT of children. Btw, I wish it was possible to kill other sims in game because I'd like to behead all of the babies I have. >.>
I'm not doing the 100 baby challenge but I'm sure Alyssa would love to have more than 100 kids and all girls cause she's very peculiar.
Why is this dumb bitch sitting in mid air?
Memories.
And here are some videos.

Here's the naked sims glitch.

Look closely at her face.
The baby is coming!
I didn't know you could add audio the the videos so I'll enabled that the next time I start making move videos. xD
Naked sims pregnant baby coming. Weird how her belly doesn't get a bump in this ugly bad cc glitch.

And more.
She walks like her back is broken.
I like to starve her to see her face when she's hungry. 



Comments

Popular Posts