This is why I hate master loot in WoW.




I apologize if these aren’t in order but that’s not the point. This is why I hate master looting. Master loot should really only be for progression guild groups and here’s why because of how unfair and corrupt people behave; especially in pug groups/group finder.
This son of a bitch (group leader/gl) told another tank (remind you, the group leader is a tank) that he wouldn’t be allow to have a piece of loot he won because the group leader said he won too many loot rolls as it is. Which isn’t fair, because that’s not how the raid works. Everyone and anyone was allowed to roll need for MS (main spec) first then OS (offspec).
So a friend of the guy who didn’t get his loot because he won too many loot rolls as it is, called him out on it. (None of this was photoshop; I don’t even know how to use photoshop and it’s not installed on this computer). So the group leader made up some excuse: “oh, he said he didn’t need it anyway. Then started kicking everyone from the group and logged out immediately to avoid being cursed out.
I send in a ticket and the only thing retarded Blizz could do was ban him.I didn’t even get my loot or no one else did that won the other (non tank) loots because the gm told me he destroyed the rest of it. Sick of joining groups like this every time I join a pug group; master loot needs to die already. Now, I only use personal loot and people still complain about how they keep getting gold. 
That’s how the loot system works, ungrateful fuck. You aren’t going to get loot you want every fucking turn. That’s why you buy seals.
From original post: here

Comments

Popular Posts