Tbh

It's 1 am in the morning at 4/26/15 when I realize the boredom has just dawned on me. This isn't one of those long stories short, this might as well be long. I type at a decent rate so it won't take long and that's not including spelling errors that I will have to go back and check with spell check. Actually, I already knew I was bored I just needed something to fulfill my time like writing this.
I haven't picked up a pencil and paper and drawn in a long ass time. I still have my talent and I'm not going to let it go away but I'm always on my computer. Like literally every day sense I don't have a job or friends to hang out. My real friends (so you call them) are in school I believe and I just recently got a new boyfriend. I'm suppose to hang out with him this Wednesday and I'm so excited because I'm so bored. I'm not that into World of Warcraft and y'all know I don't like League of Legends that much. I don't know how people can play that shit all day. His names is James and I'm not giving that much information about him because to be honest, I like to keep my relationships private. I don't really like to speak on me dating anyone in the first place.
I have a couple pictures of him saved on my computer, in the "boy you cute, and you wildin' " folder on the pictures sections. lol It's from this destiny's child song I believe. He's on my desktop so every time I close out of a window, I see his face and sigh in a happy way with a smirk. I tell myself "ugh, he's so cute".
Isn't it hard to believe someone so fucking cute can actually like you back and think the same way about you? It's a peculiar world, isn't it? Well I'm suppose to be meeting up with him and going back to his place.
I think I'm also excited because I can't wait to get out of this apartment. It's so boring here; that's why I'm always on my computer. The only other thing here fun to do is the TV and sadly my dad is too broke to afford Verizon again that gives you like over 1000 channels but switched to Xfinity or Comcast. And that only gives you up to 100 channels. The fuck? My parents and everyone else will ask why I'm always on the computer but this is why.
I guess I could draw, read, or study to get my driver's license but that's it. I guess I really need the motivation from the right person, you know what I'm saying? I guess I have no other option except to do those things. Fuck my life. I hope this new guy makes my life less boring. xD
I'll probably put another post of the other 50+ screenshots I took on the sims 3 but I'm getting kind of tired so I might go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts