Should I talk?

About my inability to get a guy I want? How I've always had this curse bestowed upon me. A large part of it is because I'm sometimes insecure but sometimes this shit even happens online. I mostly try to get guys I like or want through social media. Mostly on meetme or WoW and it hasn't been going so great sense my break up with him. I do miss him but I need a rebound; someone to keep my mind off him and it's not working because I am still lonely, thinking about him because trying to find a rebound is hard af right now
There was this one guy I was talking too for a couple days and he kept saying on Wednesday, we'd meet up and we never did because he said he had school. He knew damn well he had school during the weekdays but cancelled plans the day before and when I asked him about it, he never replied so I assume he didn't want to talk to me anymore and cut it off.
Now I was talking to this other guy who lives in NY (I'm in NJ) and we occasionally hit it up online but he's being a fuckboy and only wants to talk about sex although I'd agree to have sex with him in a public area like a dressing room. lol But that was once; and I am a female so I can go months and years without being horny or wanting sex. That's not why he pissed me off, he pissed me off because of something else and I can't deal with some of these boys on that site. They're cute but the cute ones are usually annoying and demanding and I'm the one in charge.
And finally I was talking to this one guy from the Bronx and he's one of those fuckboys who take hours to respond back. He asked for my number and I gave it to him but didn't want too because I hate texting on trac phones (this is temporary because I broke my previous phone) but I don't know if he doesn't want to talk to me or purposely just not responding back but it's confusing. Especially because he was asking if I wanted to hang out and fuck yea I want to hang out; I'm so bored and tired of being on my house on my computer all day/every day. Not to mention, my family is annoying af.
I'm tired of these boys playing me out. If you like me, talk to me and stop leading me on and purposely trying to piss me off. I'm tired of being tested.
Most importantly I talk to this guy on WoW and he seems to like me/I like him but he takes forever to talk to me (if you like me that much then you'd respond asap not every 30-1 hour later) and he plays around with me too much (always jokingly flirting with me) instead of telling me how he really feels. I really like him but he lives in Virginia and has a kid. I was like damn, how old is he? He's 26 and he got so offended when I asked if his kid was white. lol I wasn't trying to offend him at all; why would I?
It was really weird, because I never want to have kids or get married. So the fuck would I look like dating someone with a kid? I can't even stand my siblings, they are bad as shit.
Apparently he had this kid with this girl he was dating because they were suppose to be getting married and plans changed he lost interest in her because stay in Virginia all her life with her family. Which is why she bored him and he doesn't like her anymore. He doesn't want to stay in Virginia his whole life, he wants to travel the world like me but he's been annoying me lately. Probably because he keeps my skype calls and ignoring me whenever I ask him to call me. I don't think he really likes me, he's just fucking with me and I will fuck him up for that.
By the way, my birthday is in 2 days, May 17 and I don't really celebrate birthdays (I hate aging) but the only reason I celebrate this one is because I needed to be treated and I rarely do. I turn 19 and I would really like to get my hair done and someone buy me a new phone; I only use smart/touch screen phones.
I truly don't believe any guy out there really likes me or wants to get to know me, I'm cursed and I miss my ex. That's why I want another guy to get him out of my brain.

Comments

Popular Posts