Honestly

Tumblr is sometimes depressing because looking at the places you can't go, that food you can't eat, and those clothes you can't buy, just makes you realize how broke you are and even then, people complaining about how poor they/we are until someone donates money to us. lol
I mean like for real, people are being dead serious about donating money to their pay pal and never talking to them again. Saw this one post, someone saying shit like, give me $10,000 and I'll post a selfie on Tumblr. I bet you a lot of people would be serious about that too but I mean why not, most of America/the world isn't rich or even middle class and some of us can barely get a job or make money.
Anyway, I just started playing Tera maybe a couple weeks ago and got my first character, a high elf gunner to 40 which I was eager to do because I really wanted to try out the reaper class, right? And you can only make a reaper if you have a character level 40 or higher on your server and only elins can be reapers. I really love elins anyway, love them more than any other race on the game because they're cute and not mundane/unattractive like the other races. I don't even really like the high elves in game because their breast/body types bother tf out of me and their animations really drive me up the wall. But anyway, here are some screenshots of my characters/screenshots I've taken while playing Tera Online.

The first 3 pictures, I made an mystic but they looked too confusing so I later deleted her (she was low level anyway) and made her into a priest; priest are pretty fun at the moment. I know because I have 2 on World of Warcraft and they're sort of similar to the priest on Tera.
I'm having fun with the game, seriously. Tera is my new outlet to mmo gaming because I can't afford World of Warcraft atm but feel free to gift me some game time. :p
I really love the costumes and mounts they have in game but one thing that really pisses me off about Tera is they are really advertising the fuck out of their in game store. Like, the in game store has like 80 percent of the cool ass mounts right? But in game, they're barely any good mounts that are obtainable through questing/loot drops. Like Tera really wants you to buy all their cool mounts from their store online but that doesn't work well for me when I'm broke af. Obviously, if I had money I'd buy the shit from them but until then, I have to use the same ugly and boring ass horse mounts you get at level 11 in questing.
Sadly, I have a level 40/54/11 and only like 15 screenshots? I'll take more again when I play, honest.
Right now, I don't feel like playing my gunner because I'm really into playing my reaper, she's a lot of fun but stuck on a quest with her because no one wants to help me kill some fucking basilisk without ignoring me.
I guess that's all for today. Not really doing much with my life but on the computer all day and trying to find a job so I can play WoW (get out the house more).
I just like to notify everyone, I will be streaming as soon as I get a capture card for my computer and a usb specifically for my head phones so I can use them again. I'll get more games while streaming but it's not that important atm.
Lastly, I'd point out when I do start streaming, I'll be mostly be playing WoW, barely League and Hearthstone, some Tera sense I will be able to play WoW. I'd like to try/play GTA 5, H1Z1, GW2, Sims 4, Counter-strike, Dota 2, and other games.

Comments

Popular Posts