I'm going to write a blog entry before I head to bed.
Another normal day at work. Got my hair done and sat around before I went to Stop n Shop. I've been getting my hair done every week because I need my hair to grow back and these ladies know what they're doing. I can already feel the back of my head and I sadly admit I had a bald spot there (from laying on the same spot of my hair all the time) but the hair is growing back. I would have a pinch of hair there and now, I have something to grab.
I brought the sims 4 like last November and haven't really played it since. Not because it's boring (I did just buy it) but because a reason  I can't even explain. I'll go on Tumblr and install cc or my gameplay but that's about all and besides tumblr, I use thesimsresource.com, or modthsims. Then some random blogs from blogspot. But seeing all the cc players make, makes me actually want to play the game, you know?
I'd like to point out that I like commenting on YouTube videos. And this one opinionated guy said he was reading my blog entries and pointed out that I bring sex (gender) into everything. First of all, I really don't. lol I think I brought up sex like twice? And even if I did, who cares? Sexism is a big issue in the world and don't be surprised if it's brought into a topic. What's wrong with wanting equality? Anyway, that's cute he actually went to my blog and read my blog entries to tell me about it on Google + notifications.
I plan on buying a printer with my next paycheck from Amazon because there's one on sale for under a hundred bucks, like eighty bucks. I need a printer to print pictures out to start drawing again.
I forgot what else to say, so I'm going to bed?

Comments

Popular Posts