You didn't win the lottery, go back to work.

I bought four tickets for the jack pot this week and last week. I never played the lottery before because I never saw interest until just now. It's all new to me and I don't like to gamble but this is the furthest I will go next to blackjack because blackjack is addicting. I saw it as why not? Least I could do is try and not to mention I found out the power ball was only 2 bucks each so I had more of a reason to try it. It's free money even if the governments robs half of yours for taxes. I hope the government read that. Didn't win either one or even a small amount of money so guess I got to go back to work lol. None of my numbers were correct and I didn't get the power ball right either, basically. I know, I know. You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than winning the lottery and I agree but that's not the point I'm trying to make.
The point is, isn't weird how the fortunate always win and the less fortunate never get anything. This power ball don't add up. Something isn't right. I heard one person won from Chino, California and Chino is a wealthy town. Meaning most likely, someone wealthy already won the lottery.
I'm tired of the richer getting richer and the poor getting poorer. One guy who won, bought 15,000 tickets with 30 grand. Un fucking believable. lol He already owns a yacht too and plans on buying another? Sounds like these winners already have money. Geez.
But I'm here to rant so if you don't like it, leave or keep reading. In all honesty, some people on this planet don't deserve to win because if you honestly sat down and listen to what people said they would do with the money, a part of it would be horrific or selfish. :(
And I genuinely believe I deserve the money more than anyone else, I believe I deserve the money more than the people who won that wasn't me. Now if I was already wealthy, I'd actually only play to win to get other people out of debt and brokeness. Yes, I made that a word just now or give all the money to someone else who had nothing.
I saw someone on twitter claiming they won and retweeting everyone who either congratulated him, didn't believe him, or offering him things to get his money. It made me mad reading his tweets about winning because I should of won.
I'm 12k in debt with a school I want to go back to, 19 and still living with my parents and annoying ass family in a town and state I don't like anymore instead of living in my own place where I want to live.
Now ask me what I'd even spend it on and I'd give you a list. But first I'd move out this god forsaken town and state and move to NYC in a cute little apartment around 5k-10k a month or just buy one, idk....it doesn't matter. I get my own pets, buy a ton of clothes, a brand new hi tech computer and start streaming. Buy my family a house somewhere far away from me and donate some.
The powerball is back down to 40 million and I need to win at least something if I don't get the jackpot. Like the 5 numbers and not the powerball is just as good. All I know is, I'm going to keep going for the powerball until I win.

Comments

Popular Posts