Hey there, how are you guys doing today? Before you ask, I'm fine. Love is in the air event is coming up (World of Warcraft) in two weeks and I'm sort of prepared. My goal was to level 3 more characters to 100 before the event comes out so that I can have at the most, 14 characters to max level to do the dungeon every day. I am dedicated to doing the dungeon at least once on every character at least once a day before the event ends like 2-3 weeks later. I got a small army of 100s to take down the boss in the love is in the air event.
That's how bad I want the mount. I'll literally when it drops and probably scream at the top of lungs. Hope it's recording when I go through the dungeons on all my characters. My body is so ready. And I'd just like to say, I hope a lot of you (especially the ones reading this who play World of Warcraft) get the mount this year. This rocket is too damn beautiful.
The rocket drops only through personal loot. It has an extremely rare drop rate (about 000.3%) and most people don't even have it. There a lot of people who've been farming it for years and still never seen it dropped in front of their eyes (which I feel bad for) and people who never ran the holiday dungeon and it dropping for their first time.
May the rng gods be ever in your favor.
This mount is too beautiful for this world, seriously.
Anyway, my toes are freezing. It's been snowing like crazy one day, that the car was almost covered across the street from me. Geez. I also remember I need to get back on track with a couple things that were and are super calming. Like painting, reading, drawing, making kandi, and arts and craft. Painting is so soothing especially with acrylics. All these activities were so much fun and I miss them but couldn't continue them because I needed the materials.

Comments

Popular Posts