Story time: crazy ex gf

I just want to say, that this blog is not necessarily a diary but I do talk about my feelings a lot. Anyway, I'm talking to a guy with a crazy ex gf. I won't say any names though. I like him a lot but I shouldn't tell him cause he'll think that's a signal that I want to date him. He's so weird and I don't get him. So he has this crazy ex gf that he was on the phone with yesterday. It irritates me, every time he calls this bitch yesterday....she's screaming through the phone. "Where are you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I seriously want to go through the phone and strangle her. But I wanted to add insult to injury by yelling into the phone "he's with my bitch, stop calling him or i'll fuck you up" and hang up on her. I tried grabbing the phone from him and hanging up on her but he grabbed on to it tightly so I couldn't get it from him. He's gotten 50 missed calls from him within the past hour? FIFTY!
Every time she talks, I want to pound her face in. Kick her teeth in, or do something. I get disgusted by the sight/thought of her.
Yo, if a nigga called me 50 times within an hour, I would have never hit block so fast before in my life. She is controlling and it disgusts me. I've never met anyone so obsessive before in my life. He thinks it's a love/hate relationship. That ain't no love/hate relationship, that's just obsession. Love is a feeling you both share on both sides. This situation is more than love.
So he'll end our hang outs early because he's afraid it will start drama. He'll take time away from us chilling to keep drama wirh her. He's afraid a fight might break up because he shows up randomly at his house unprovoked. I want to fight her and then I don't want to. I've never wanted to fight someone so bad before in my life.
She lives an hour away from him and she'll drive to his house or job to make he isn't talking to other woman. Like one day, he told me she drove to his job looking for me! To warn me not to fuck with her man or stay away from him. But she came on a day I wasn't working so she didn't confront me. And all I have to say to that is l-o-l. He told her not to bring drama to his job. I don't know why she'd even try to talk shit to me when I work behind a deli with knives and shit. Like you really trying to talk shit to me with this knife in my hand? Lol fuck out of here. I wouldn't be intimidated by her at all either. Like if she was telling me not to talk to her man, I'd laugh in her face and tell her she's a joke. She ain't gonna do nothing. But I wouldn't go across the counter or come around there and try to fight her. I'd let her try to attack me first and then defend myself by beating her ass. So we'll see who's the really classy one. Not only would I laugh at her, I'd ask her what is she going to do. Come across the counter and try to fight me at my job? Bring drama to my job? Why humiliate yourself in front of all these people? And I'd keep talking to her in a polite manner so I won't risk losing my job. See, the only reason I'll be talking to her in a polite manner is cause I'm not trashy and I'm not risk losing my job over something so miserable like her. If she wants to talk, meet me outside when I'm not at work. 
This girl is a fat white girl and he's a chunky Spanish guy. It'll be a day before hell before hell before I let a white girl intimidate me. He's cute af so no I am not going to stop talking to him because her majesty tells me so. I don't like being told what to do either by someone I don't like so that's another reason I'm not listening to her. And lastly, I'm not listening to someone who talks to me rudely. If she would have asked nicely like can you please stop talking to my man? I'd probably take it into consideration cause  she didn't tell me what to do, she asked me. But then, I'd probably not listen to her and do me just because I like him and want to continue having friends with benefits with him. Either way, she's fucked.
He shows me his arm and he has all these scratch marks on his arms because she'll scratch him and he let's her. But here's the thing, I'll ask him why he just won't stop talking to this dumb bitch.  Why can't he block her number?  She'll come to his house if he does. He had to keep it mutual with her because if he doesn't, she'll call the police on him and say he hit her or uses info against him that will potentially get him in trouble. He doesn't want to go back to jail. But if she's holding info against him, wouldn't that mean she would get in trouble to for basically harboring a fugitive?
He always makes up excuses for her. He'll say he hurt or be like what if I put my hands or her before? So? She's taken advantage of that situation by doing all this shit to you because of a mistake you did. Do you not see the error in your ways or the errors in her ways? The sooner you realize, the better. She can't keep doing this shit to you because of a mistake you made. She's taken it a step too far. Then he defends her by saying he broke her car window by throwing something into it. Well, that was dumb, yeah. If you tell the court, your side of your story, I'm sure they'd believe you and me over her.
Like really, enough is enough.
All of this got started when I woke up to a text from him, saying this is gf, bitch. You better stop texting my man, bitch. Don't fuck with me. Bla bla bla
And I wake up all confused like wth is going on? So I text him back, like wtf? Please tell me this is a joke. He responds backs, apologizing. Then I'm like oh so you got a gf now? Then he's likes no, just a crazy ex gf. Oh, so that explains it.
He tells me, she's possibly like this cause her dad committed suicide; he jumped in front of a train like last year and he's been there for her the whole time. Then he tells me, she's been there for me all those times. I told him, but anyone can do that. Anyone can be there for you when you need it. It's a normal thing. He says, yes but no one was there except for her and I had nothing to say except it was probably just poor timing. Maybe the people in your life who are meant to be there haven't came yet so you need to be more patient, obviously. What if I'm the one meant to be in your life and was there for you when you need it? If that's so, then why still talk to her? She's useless. She is doing nothing beneficial in his life except causing more stress.
That's why he won't take anything further with me than just fwb because it's complicated with her but he's done nothing bf and isn't doing anything to get rid of her. I made up excuses for my ex because I loved him. I ignored all the dirty he did me and over clouded it with only the good. And that's what he is doing with her. He needs to stop talking to her. I have nothing more to say.
Update:
She had the nerve to text me again (today) after I told the first time to never text me in the first place. Now, she's just harassing me because she keeps contacting me after I said leave me alone. She's the white and I'm the blue. I blocked her on my original phone number after she sent me bs that she was going with him to wildwood (a beach/boardwalk). If she texts me again, I'm reporting her to the police for harassment, enough is enough. And idc, what he says.
Firstly, I don't care what everyone at work (whether it's your job or mine) of me. I know I look cute, thank you bitch. Also, either way, they're probably just saying that and taking your side because they don't know how crazy you are. Regardless, I don't pay that bitch no mind and I don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Whatever she says to me goes through one ear and out the other. And the only insults she throws at me is you're ugly and calls me a bitch. lmao She has no real arguments but I got news for her, I have a lot of shade to throw at her. I'll roast her and every little thing wrong with her, I'm in that type of mood but I'll save them for the perfect timing. Most importantly, she can't type without speaking in complete sentences when trying to come for me. Do you not see her incomplete sentences? That's what she sent to me. At least if you're going to come for someone, do it right.
Why keep testing me? Why keep trying me? She started all this bs, that night she texted me that crazy talk. She instigated all of this and I didn't even know who she was until he explained why she texted me that. And I wouldn't have disliked her so much if she didn't come for me and try to ruin my relationship with him.
I am not a woman hater. I love girls but that doesn't mean I won't put a bitch in her place for testing me. Or when girls try to tear other girls down over a damn boy. Girl, get yo life. These are one of those type of bitches to get tripped on.
I don't want to stop talking to him because of her because that's what she wants. He's told me, she's already gotten rid of 4 girls cause of her and I'm not letting her get rid of me. I'll fuck her up before she tries and no I'm not putting my hands on her unless she touches me first. That's the golden rule because she's not worth it until she attacks me. Like, I'm tired of him talking to her so I'm about to call the police on her because she's trying to break us apart but mostly because she keeps stalking him.
Don't ever compare me to her. I don't call the same guy 50 times, follow him home, try to break up relationships with his other future gfs, break into his house, go through his phone texting random girls to back off when they're clearly not together anymore, threatening people, blackmailing people, not knowing that no means no, etc. I don't do any of that and never did or will.
It'll be a day before hell before a white girl intimidates me.



Comments

Popular Posts