Just cause you're really in love with someone doesn't mean they're for you.

I always had a weak spot for white guys. They're so cute too me, ugh. I have 4 guys in my head that could be boyfriend material.
There's this one white guy that lives an hour away from me. Well actually, an hour and twenty mins. Met him on a (dating) app called meet me. It's not specifically a dating app but people have been saying it is for a while is it kind of caught that title.
To get off topic, it was called my year book originally but was changed to meet me. I've been on the site for a couple years (since I was 16) and I'm on and off it.
He's cute af and I won't upload any pics of him without his permission especially since I don't really know him. I'll only upload pics of him unless I'm certain we're friends or going to be together. Like we talk and shit but it's not constant unfortunately. I don't know why but he takes forever to text back. He'll text me at weird times during the day. Usually early in the morning and then he takes like 2 hours to reply back, then again before 3 and then after that won't reply back until like 12 at night and the reply till like 3 in the morning. Nigga, I'm sleep by then, foh.
I could see myself in a relationship with him and I barely know him. I fall in love too easily and I'm not necessarily saying I'm in love with him right now. I'm just saying, that it's doesn't take much to catch my eye and that's my weakness. But now, if I know you're trying to intentionally get me to fall in love with you because you know how I am, then that won't work because I know what you're doing and it's intentional.
I still can't find a cd key for gta 5 to buy 30 dollars or under yet, geez. I was listening to aalborg fantasy soundtracks while doing writing this post, and the music is so serene.
My dad's said like 3 days ago he's getting a dog and we were all so excited. Said he was going to get it that night or maybe tomorrow and 3 days later and still no puppy. I hate when he does and says that, so irritating. So if he doesn't get a pet, I'm getting me a cat, end of story. It's mostly like going to be an all white fluffy cat that I can dye. Before you get all defensive, it's obviously going to be a dye safe for that cat. Why would I use something to harm the cat? Maybe even food coloring and that doesn't even harm a fly. That's what I was thinking about using in the first place.
So don't come at me with no crazy talk. That means you too peta, saying how I'm an aminal abuser for dying my cat. It's vegan an animal safe dye.:) So kiss my black ass!
I want a cat like this:
That picture right there is the dream cat, I want. So I guess a white persian cat and it would be even better if she had bi eyes, meaning one eye green and one blue but blue/green eyes as both sets are cute (like in the picture) as well.
Now I can't stop surfing the web (particularly Amazon) on pink cat supplies to buy and white cats (Persians) for adoption/sale. If I can get a cat for free, even better!
And that's another thing. We seem to get all defensive when it comes to dying our pets and personally, we dye our hair but no one says anything negative about hair dying humans. Technically, you're not suppose to dye your hair either but get all upset when you see people                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Comments

Popular Posts