The disrespect a (child) gets from a parent (mother).

Yeah I said it, I classified myself as a child in this case (even though I'm not, I'm 20) because the argument (that usually happens) between my parents, they claim I'm a child even though legally I'm not.
For all you parents out there and especially P.O.C, children should show respect as parents should. I've seen so many people that demand their kids to have respect but never give any in return. Parents, I want you to read this and why disrespecting kids is wrong. The argument was over me showing my brothers (in 5th and 6th grade) over this picture:

Apparently my mother claims I was wrong for showing them this picture that I saw on Facebook. And my younger sister saw it too but that wasn't intentional. She said it was because I showed them all in the living room. That if I wanted to show her, I would have brought her in my room. I later apologized because I was tired of hearing my mom scream over me to get her point across and always thinking she's right. I apologized (unfortunately because she doesn't deserve an apology the way she's behaving) and she still argued with me. My point exactly.
Then when I told her it's just a ball sack and it's no big deal, that it's a part of your body and to get over it she threatened to fuck me up. L-O-L
She threatened to harm me because I didn't agree with her. I always worry about even getting into arguments because she always takes it one step too far by saying she wants to fight. For what? Because I showed your kids a picture of a ballsack backpack. lmao So much hostility and this is where my other brother Ishmael gets it from.
He always threatens to hurt people who don't agree with him or talks shit about him and I told him, you can't be going around hurting people who don't agree with you. You will always be in and out of jail for assault. See where it stems from? Not my father, he isn't like that.
Two problems I hate getting into arguments with her for, she always think she's right and has to scream to get her point across. You can't reason with the unreasonable.
You don't know her as much as I do, and all of my family members can confirm it for you.
I do like not apologizing because it makes her blood boil but I don't like the outcome of it from her and that's her dragging it on and screaming. She likes to continue arguments. Me, I'll try to stop saying shit back to her or keep telling her I don't want talk so she'll go away but she never stops so I just ignore her. It's even worse when it's in front of my dad because he'll yell and scream over us just to get us to quiet down.
I'm starting to believe I'm getting my violence from my mother and it's starting to scare me. Lately I've been wanting to punch people in the face or punch people in the jaw just because I'm sick of them constantly taking forever to text me back. I need help? Help me before I become like her. I'm pretty sure I haven't been like this before.
I do believe I will grow because I have faith in myself and learn when to avoid confrontation with people like my mother because I've already seen myself avoid any further arguments with that being.

Comments

Popular Posts