I'm not going to tear down walls to get to you, he says.

Everybody has a past, I'm hoping that my past was my last.
When I say all, I mean the ones who catch feelings. Do not make the mistake like I did. I'll tell you why.
You're going to wind up disappointed at the end, I know. And it's not completely you're fault. You might do this for the first time because no one's ever told you the consequences but some can say it's common sense not to give your pussy up when you just met him. Or because he's a sexist piece of shit, and thinks it's okay for him to to sleep with as many girls as he wants or fuck on the first date but you can't? Why you shouldn't give it up? Because that's lust not love. He doesn't give a shit about you, he just wants some pussy and then drop you like a fly.
Tons of guys have treated me like shit or stopped talking to me out of nowhere and all for the dumbest reasons. I've even had a guy refuse to date me because I won't sleep with him. He stopped talking to me and honestly, idc. He wasn't worth it. He said he likes me but he wants to look elsewhere for a relationship because I won't sleep with him. That right there is a lie. If he really cared about me, he'd wait for it since I did say I'd like to go on at least 6 dates before having sex. I'm not stupid and I refuse to be used. I told him my past experience with fucking on the first date and he still insisted, he was disgusting.
This pertains to the ladies who catch feelings or to the ones that are looking for a relationship. If you can fuck on the first date and you want to and knowing the consequences then go ahead idc. I'm not a slut shamer and idc who you have sex with. I'm talking to the ones who can't fuck someone without catching feelings. If you want a friends with benefits then go ahead, you do you.
You have sex on a first date, you're more than likely going to be his booty call. I am 95% sure he's going to treat you like shit. Whether it's a hit it and quit it or he's actually just treating you like crap. I know because I've experienced and never again.
I tell you a little story on why you shouldn't do it.
I met a cute ass white guy in August of 2016. His name was Zac on a dating app called meetme that I've been using for years that was recently called myyearbook. Here's 2 pics of him.
We started talking, he introduced himself to me: hi, i'm Zac and barely knowing him I started catching feeling literally the first day I met him because he was charming. He didn't say a thing that disappointed me and he sounded perfect. Well the guy I potentially saw myself dating isn't so perfect. He maybe extremely attractive but he showed his true colors a couple months after he ghosted on me.
Before I even met Zac, like a day ago I was talking to a guy named Brandon I didn't even know that Zac was Brandon's best friend.Well now, it was obvious Zac wanted to fuck but let's get one thing straight before I head deep into the plot of the story. Now I did tell Zac (the guy in the picture), if he didn't have sex with me then I was going to fuck his friend, Brandon. He didn't say anything so that was what was going to go down., right?
So a few days later, I spent money to get on a train since their friend was too lazy to drive from their town to mine. I walked an hour from the train to Brandon's house got lost and knocked on a man's door that I thought was Brandon's house. Little did I know, it was an elderly man's house and I apologized for knocking on the wrong door and waking him up at 10 pm at night. I walked up that same street and didn't realize I walked past their house and around to the next block to use guy's phone to call Brandon to figure out where his house was. The reception was bad, I could barely hear him. So I went back on the street I was originally on and right when I was walking down I saw 2 guys standing outside talking to each other. It was them, my heart started beating. When one of them said "Nia?"
I responded yeah, they greeted me and we went in his backyard but next to him was Zac.He was so fucking cute, with his brown hair and cute self in his t shirt and jeans and butterflies were running all through me because I couldn't believe I was actually here, with him. We walked in the backyard and a dog appeared that was Brandon's dog. And some other irrelevant ass fat white guy that was already in the backyard who said hi to me.
We started talking, one of Brandon's other friends came (forgot his name) and he asked me questions like where am I from and bla bla bla. They got out the drinks. Asked me if I ever drink and if I wanted some? I said yes. I never had shots before so the shit was strong. It was hard to mouth down but I still took it down. After the 3 shot, I got dizzy. It felt my head was spinning. The world was spinning and I wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying. Zac went in the house to use bathroom or something and I was already missing him. He hasn't said a word since I got there, he said he was shy and didn't know what to say.
Brandon asked me if I need to use the bathroom when I got up because I couldn't sit down any longer, my head was spinning. I said no and opened the gate with his dog jumping on me to the front yard. I literally lost balance and landed in the grass in his front yard. I didn't hit my head but I couldn't force myself to get up. That's when they went out looking for me. My knight and shining armor Zac came out in the front yard looking for me and I didn't make a sound because I wanted him to look for me.
He walked the opposite way till I purposely made a groan, turned his head and saw me laying on the grass. He walked over to me, asked me if I was alright and told me to stay there.
Zac went back int he backyard to get Brandon, and they both came back to me. Brandon asked me if I wanted to lay in his bed and I said yeah because it was better than laying in the grass. I got up walked up to his room and lay down. They left me in the dark by myself so I asked if one of them could lay down with me. Brandon came and laid down with me even though I wanted Zac more because I was really starting to like him. He barely said a word and I was falling in love.
But mistakes were made. Brandon laid down with me, wrapped my leg around him and we kissed. Brandon didn't have any drawers on, just jeans, he was triflin af now that I think about it. One thing led to another and I gave him head. Hids dog kept coming in the room and humping my lef while brandon fucked me, ew? Brandon told me he wasn't trained but idc, that's still gross.I think that's when he asked me if I wanted a threesome with him and Zac, I said yes and he got up and got Zac. He came back with Zac, Brandon got me from behind and Zac got me from the front.
I was sore from after all of that. Brandon went downstairs and back outside with his other 2 friends and Zac went out with him too. He came back upstairs to use the bathroom and I was able to get up. I got up and walked from Brandon's dirty ass room (clothes all on the floor) and through into the living room, to knock on the bathroom door to see who was in the bathroom. It was Zac! He made some remark but I couldn't hear it, I just waited for him to come out. I waited in the living room, standing there waiting for him. He came out walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pushed me towards Brandon's room. We didn't didn't fuck even though he tried to get it in me but he couldn't because he was too drunk. The only one I fucked that night was Brandon.
I couldn't find my pants and it was dark as hell in his room and I couldn't find the light switch so I grab a piar of Brandon's pants, put them on and went back outside with them. Brandon kept asking me if I was okay cause I was wearing his pants.
I was still a little drunk, and made out with the other guy after Zac went home cause he was too drunk. I don't remember his name. I made out with him and he was drunk too in front of Brandon. I regret drinking. I wouldn't have even gave him head or kissed him if I wasn't tipsy. I walked with him to his house when Brandon went inside for the night. I didn't have any shoes on but I went to his house and we snuck in his house in the basement while his daughter and parents were sleep.
This guy who I believed his named was Vince would not let me sleep and it was like 1 or 2 in the morning.  He was also drunk and although he invited me over to his house, he kept threatening to kick me out.
Never drink around a group or couple guys alone ladies. They could of spiked my drink or couldn't have, I wouldn't know. I was the only girl back there with 3 other guys.
Wanted to know how I expected the night to end? I got some bomb ass sex and got to see these guys the next day and the day after that and then date Zac but that's not what happened. All because I had sex with Brandon.
I told Zac I was tipsy and a little drunk, that I had no clue what was going on and he said he didn't give a fuck. He showed no sympathy.
Now if I ever see Zac again (he lives 40 mins away from me), I'm going to glow up, and basically curse him out to a point where I embarrass him in front of everyone. Maybe even throw my drink on him. Give him the finger, and storm out flipping my gorgeous hair while he pissed on himself and everyone's confused about what just happened or laughing at him cause he deserved it. I hope I see him again so I can tell him how much a piece of shit he is.
I've already predicted how I'd handle the situation. I'm in his town for some reason and walk in the store and see him there. I don't say anything but he sees me, sees how much I've
It's so ironic cause I'm listening to a song called living without you (mk remix) and the lyrics go: baby don't cry (x2), it's not easy letting go.
I'm just going to leave this here:
Want to see if he really likes you or looking for a relationship? You have to test him. Tell him you'd like to wait to have sex for a couple months (you don't really mean it but it's just a test) and see how he reacts. If he says he doesn't mind waiting, that means he really likes you. If he says nah and instantly stops talking to you then that means he failed. He was trying to use you and he only wanted to talk to you because he wanted some pussy. It was a good thing you tested them before giving it up. Here's some good resources on sex: herehere, and here.
Don't do it yourself. Put your feelings first, don't let your feelings get hurt or end up tears because you had sex on the first date knowing you're going to catch feelings.
If you ever see him, please don't fall for him. He's a piece of shit, and if he did that to me he'd definitely do it you.
Saw him bitching about wanting a girl who doesn't make duck faces in every one of their pics and puts tons of makeup on their face.....
There's nothing you can to do, to ever undone what you've to me.
I made a mistake and I've learned from it. But I have a question ladies. What if I did approach him for some reason, told him how much of a piece of shit he was and he apologized was genuine about it and wanted to start over. Would you think it'd be best for me to not believe him or do you think I should give him another chance? Leave your comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts