So after a month or two of being unemployed, I just got this job at vine ripe markets and I'm pretty sure I'll be starting Monday. Thank God! I have so much shit I need to buy, idk where to start.
Like one, I have a shit ton of bills to pay off like my phone bill which is fucking up my credit. Bills with like 3 other companies I need to pay off, etc.
I really want to buy a purse/tote bag like this hot pink kat spade bag:
cameron street lane, pink confetti
or this one:
watson lane maya by kate spade new york
Tbh, I might just get both cause they're both so cute. They're on sale too for $115 dollar but were originally $228. I should get those before they're no longer on sale then pay off the bills then start saving up to move out. Think the phone bill is like $250 dollars. :/
I'm so getting these cute ass bags! Not sure which one to get first but might get the hot pink one first. I also had an interview with shoprite today and seem pretty confident I got the job cause they told me to call them back tomorrow to see what my hours were like at my other job so they could fit me in hours for the rest of the week hopefully around the night time cause shoprite says they only have night time hours open.
When I get paid, I'll start getting back on my birth control, taking vitamins, and getting my self back into shape.
My hair has been falling out because I haven't been taking care of myself and I'm stressing out. The sides of my head have no hair, it fell out cause I haven't been wrapping it but now I'm trying to get it to grow back by wrapping it every night. The end of the week, I will be buying 7 bonnets from the dollar store (in Plainfield since I'm already going out there to get my hair done) and constantly wrapping and greasing my hair with coconut oil cause I hate grease. It's gross and greasy/smelly.
I'm constantly checking zillow and petfinder for places to live, and cats for adoption in my area. Mostly looking for white kittens/cats that are either persians or just regular white cats/kittens. I'm looking for either a room mate or a personal place for myself that's not more than my budget of $1050 a month.
And for the car, I want a pink volkswagen beetle convertible like this one:
Image result for pink volkswagen convertible
or a pink jeep:
Image result for pink jeep
I can't find any of these cars in the area to buy so I'll probably just buy them in a different color then go to the car shop to get it painted a baby pink.
with pink dice, pink furry steering wheel car handle, and leopard pink custom seats like these:
Image result for pink dice for carImage result for pink zebra print car seat coversImage result for pink furry steering wheel cover
The cutest idea, right? I know my future bf will probably freak out (most likely a straight male) or refuse to ride around with me cause of all the pink. xD Oh well
I'll look cute af in my pink punch buggy convertible with people staring and I want one of those car scent thingies in my car that smell like either bubblegum or cotton candy with a pretty dream catcher hanging from the car mirror.
A couple bumper stickers like:
Image result for horde bumper sticker
Image result for keep your laws off my body bumper sticker
Image result for horde bumper sticker
Related image
The only sticker I want on this car is the stop hate crimes, honor diversity.
Image result for black lives matter bumper sticker
Image result for black power bumper sticker


Anyways, I'm super thirsty and tired. For my black honda motorcycle and biker jacket like:
Image result for pink motorcycle or
kill star Jackets & Blazers - Kill Star pink studded leather jacket
Well I'm tired af, so let me wrap this up. I'll probably be back to write up what I need to buy once I get my paycheck.


Comments

Popular Posts