Where's that instant gratification?

Why am I single? Why have I been single for like 3 years? Why do I have so many single male friends that don't want a relationship? Why does no one want me?
So many unanswered questions.
Why do I keep finding asshole-y type of dudes? Maybe it's cause their attractive. I see shit tons of guys and girls with attractive bf's and I want to him but he's taken by a girl who's ugly as sin or not as cute as me.
I can't even count countless times I've seen a cute ass guy in the WoW fb group and then it says he's in a relationship, bye.
I instantly tune any guy out or ignore him if he says he has a gf. There was this guy in my therapy session (he was really cute), and then he when he was talking about his drug problem he mentioned his gf and I lost interest. Yeah, he's less attractive now that he mentioned he has a gf. So now, whenever he tries to talk to me even as a friend, I have 0 interest in speaking to him about anything. lol And the same goes with any other guy online.
I wouldn't say I'd starting being mean to these guys who say they have a gf or even want to be friends but I really don't see a point. If I find you attractive enough to date and you're not available you're wasting my time. lol I rather not look at you but you're more than welcome to give me a reason why what I'm saying is wrong.
Then again, it's a personal issue.
It's like, the really cute guys are taken but the really cute guys who are single don't want to date. Wtf?
When you look at how cute and amazing of a person you are, you know your worth then you wonder why the right ones don't come around when you want them.
I'm not picking up the phone or coming to your house after booty call hours. I'm not fucking on the first date either.
I wish a nigga would get mad or jealous or feel left out that I'm dating someone else now because all of you had the chance, multiple times and I was single for like 3 years so I don't want to hear it. Go fuck yourself. lol
I'd be pissed if a guy waited till I got up and made money to want and fuck with me, bye.

Comments

Popular Posts