Not everything needs a title.

I have a lot of posts I started but never finished. I wanted to get into what I've been doing on WoW lately. I'm at revered with the netherwring rep and I couldn't be more excited. I got friendly in like a day, and trust me, you can get revered in a couple days. I kept procrastinating but finally told myself, I need these drakes. They're hideous but I love them. These are not my pictures unless I state otherwise.
The purple one is my favorite. I will gurantee I won't even use any of the mounts on a day-to-day basis. I'll buy them, use them for a couple weeks and then never use them again. That's cause the only mounts I'd use on a daily basis are:
Experiment 12-BFeldrake
Mimiron
Big Love Rocket
Astral Cloud Serpent
experiment 12-b, fel drake, mimiron's head, love rocket, and astral cloud serpent. And now, a couple days ago I just got exalted with the netherwing!
 Bought me all the netherwing mounts!

And buying the netherwing drakes, means I have one more drake to get the awake the drakes achieve! If only I had the patience to solo spine.
Aye, what's good?

I still don't have any legendaries but working on leveling alts and running old content for mounts, mogs, toys, and etc.

I started working on a minor goal and that's to start a vast collection of all the video games. Went on craiglist in the video games section and someone was selling a ps2 slim silver with the controllers, memory card, and a couple games for only $30 bucks! I had to take this offer. I met up with the guy in a public place, he handed the ps2 over to me and I tested it out, and it works. Even the game works! Well the only game I've been playing out of the 4 is the lego's star wars game. It's really fun! I always loved the lego's video games.
Actually was thinking about getting into star wars trilogy and start watching it because the video game is inspiring me to play.
I quit Amazon, and now I'm off to dancing. I've been talking to this guy Ceasar for months and we're going to be all over the states, going to clubs and dancing. Making $600 a day (spilting it in half obviously) off dancing. Who knows the possibilities? I could be making more off this. One of his millionaires, made over 50k a night I believe. He has 7 millionaires, he made rich off dancing and I'm so ready to explore and have fun with this opportunity. I'll talk more about it later.

Comments

Popular Posts