Fool for love

I just got the "Love is in the air" achievement and I got the title....the love fool. I'm so happy! Here's proof:
Some of the achievements are in gray cause I got this achievement on my monk, my horde. And here's the title: 
Kind of blurry. Oh well, you get the point. My friend had to shoot off the rocket's for me because my mouse is partially broken and I wasted like 50 rockets for that achievement. Yeah, I gave him my account info and if he tried to change my password, I have screenshots to report him. I finally reached level 30 on league of legends, after a long trip of repeatedly getting banned for connection problems. And I got the achievement a day before the event ends and a couple days before my game time ends. Now I'm going for what a strange long trip it's been. I want the violet proto drake mount. 
I'm saving up for Vel'koz and every day I'll earn at least 1000 ip for the next 8 days so I can have 7.8k when I buy him. He reminds me of a Pokemon. 

Comments

Popular Posts