Rejection letters

Well I didn't get accepted into school of visual arts. I just got the letter a couple hours ago. I knew I wasn't getting in but it still hurts and I cried for like 2 minutes but got over it. Unfortunately I have to go to union county college. Like Julia said, "In success, there's always UCC". Fuck my life, I just hate UCC because it's embarrassing to tell people I had to go there. I didn't get accepted because of my academics. My gpa is bad and they said I should take 2 semesters with a minimum of 12 credits and humanities and Sciene. I'm very pissed. It's just not fair, they can accept people with good grades and shitty art but they're worried about grades? This is a fucking art school I'm applying for not YALE. I'm over it and I don't want to talk about it. But you know what, fuck you school of visual arts because I would be the best thing that happen to that shitty school. Anyway, I'm bored so just playing bot games in league of legends. Since my game time expires soon I might go back to yearbook club and art club (which I need to see when it's coming up). I'm taking a shower after this league of legends game doo goodnight.
My vagina is really sore, just saying. 

Comments

Popular Posts