Anger issues.

So I'm most likely getting banned on league today. My connection was fucking up so I closed the game to check on it and my mouse freezes so I had to restart the computer and loaded the game again and it's taking forever and the game is going to end. Not to mention, some cunt wanted to talk about my computer so we started an argument and most likely her or ms fortune are going to report me for afk. Not to mention Warwick is afk and the bot game is 5 against 3. Well, not really. I have a low tolerance so I kept mashing the keyboard because I was getting pissed which is probably why the mouse froze, it works now but still. The game is purposely taking forever to load and my account I worked hard for is going to be banned. No matter how many times I contact riot, they are completely useless and won't fix my in game crashes. Fuck my life. I just need a new computer. Guess what? The game crashed and it was already loaded to 100. I'm done for, goodbye account. All because of shitty connection. Sighs* Why do this to me? 

Comments

Popular Posts