Allowance.

So I decided I'll blog on here every couple of days because that's when stuff actually happens to me. I've been playing world of warcraft back to back. I haven't told you guys yet but I'm getting an allowance. Yay! I know it's a little late for that now that I'm almost 18 but I still need the money. There's a lot of shit I need to save up for. I think I should make a list. I need a new computer bad so I thinking of getting the one legendary lea gets on twitch. I still need to figure out what computer she uses cause it doesn't say. I've also been having days off because my schools been having exams and some periods I don't have exams because they aren't major classes like English, History, and Math. So it feels great to get more sleep. And lastly, you all know the guy I was depressed about before named Daniel....well I was upset and confused cause he dumped and dated another girl like 2 days later. But yesterday he finally broke up with her. I literally had no comment. Last night, I wanted to stalk him in westfall (WoW) and then I asked him if he wanted me through run him through deadmines. He said sorry babes, but I'm doing signs with  YOU KNOW WHO. Now I've told him not to mention her name around me and I'm not dumb so I knew who he was talking about. Anyway, so I said okay, you can decline my invitation when so can get you through deadmines in like 3 mins because I'm level 90 or dgn with some the same level as you (which is a level 15 dgn) which will take you twice as long. Then I told him not to talk to me. He said if you're still mad at me, I just want to let you know I still love you. :) I said I can't take this anymore so I logging out. He said:
WHY
ARE
yOU
SO
MAD
ABOUT
A
LITTLE
ASS
THING?
I said: Because you say oh ily Nia but you're still dating her.
He said: So you aren't mad about her?
I said, You're confusing me and making me sad.
I said I want you to make up, your mind right now. Tell me.
He said: Okay, I'm going to break up with her.
... 
He broke up with her. I'm glad. I was so confused and angry for no reason. I love him. So I'm happy now and I'm no longer getting head aches. 
The shit I need:

Razer Naga MMO PC Gaming Mouse 

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with surround sound

CM Storm QuickFire TK - Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with CHERRY MX RED Switches and Fully LED Backlit


Comments

Popular Posts