Oh hello.

I haven't posted in a while. I have been working on my new boring toons and trying to level them on World of Warcraft. I got my shaman, rogue, druid and hunter up to at least 40. I just started my guild on Moonguard called "said no one ever". There's only 2 weeks left for school for me. June 19th is my graduation day and after I go to a friend's graduation party, I am going to spend like 4 weeks with him. Speaking of which, his birthday is today! He's 22 or 23? I don't remember and I know he is buying WoD for his birthday. I'm a little envious because I still haven't bought the game yet and I partially have the money. I am still waiting for my grandpa to give me my birthday money (which is about 20 bucks) and get another 5 and then I can buy it. I need to get the mop from my grandpa who said he was a going to take me to target to get mist of pandaria. I text him like 2-3 weeks ago. This isn't of him.
I'm really tired. I haven't done much except play subway surfers and unlock one of the new characters, harumi. This is one of my favorite themes, Tokyo. I always wanted to go to Japan. That is one of the first places I have to vacation. I want to travel the world anyway. And I just realized, my belf rogue is wearing a tmog that's all red and black. I didn't even notice that the orgimmar tabard matches the imposing set. Ignore the shoulders, I know that they don't match and I actually have the matching shoulders. I just transmogged those because I like how they look like the heirlooms.
Also, I saw this on Tumble and I'm doing this to my graduation cap.

Comments

Popular Posts