As a kid, all i wanted was a hundred grand


You know that I won't be writing posts until like a week or couple days later because I do t have the spirit to wrote it daily. So, these will be big post dates. Classes started on the 25th of august but I didn't have classes on that Monday. I don't have classes Monday or Sunday but very other day of the week. I showed up to a couple of my classes late the past couple of days because I keep getting on the wrong train and going to queens of past my stop but I think have the hang of it now. I had no idea my classes were in Manhattan and now I'm spending a lot of money on subway fares every 2 days. I need to take a nap soon because I've been going to sleep to late because I want to stay up and play world of Warcraft.
I'm procrastinating all my homework off until Monday. Why? Because I'm continuing my same habits from highschool; I mean, as long as I get my homework done. So far, art history is my favorite class. I like the history behind the artifacts. Not to mention, the British is like the worst and stole a lot of shit from other countries. Like their artwork and pieces. God, they're annoying. I've taken down notes and about 2 hours and a half I've spent time falling asleep because like before, I'm tired.
My dad scared me yesterday, he thinks I'm pregnant. Me? Pregnant?! No way. Because its been a while sense I had my period sense I have been to mass. Now he is making me believe I probably am. If I am, I'd probably never speak to you-know-who again because he knows this and knows I never wanted to have kids.
Why didn't I fucking getting my tubes tied? I can't take care of a kid; I barely like to take care of myself so why risk it? I'm not getting in to detail what happened but he did not and I repeat not go in me. I had to talk to my mom about this and neither of them believe me. I'm tired of trying to get them to trust me. If they don't believe me, that's there problem, not mine. I'm not chasing. Besides, my periods usually come like month later because of stress and they are naturally late. I'm not going to worry about it too much or it will stress me out more.
Nothing else has been going on for me except I finally got to eat in the cafeteria and see what a part of the cafeteria looks like. It was nice. I got avocado rolls, salt and vinegar chips, Snapple ice tea, and some strawberry shortcake ice cream.
Well that's it for today. I need to make more post on World of Warcraft and maybe league. But that's what Wowhead and surrender @ 20. Or you can use mmo-champion. I usually link it from the actually website I found it.
 
Just letting you know, most of the titles to my post are random or parts to a song.

Comments

Popular Posts