Cosplay for comic Con

I have my idea set and I will start working on the costing as soon as I get the materials. Comic Con isn't until Oct 9-12 at the javitis center. Pardon me if I spelled that wrong. Tickets are on sale now. There's 48 days until nycc. So start buying your tickets now. I think I only want to go for one day and that's with you-know-who. If you see me there, we can definitely take pictures. I'm trying to get some people from my school to go since we live right near the city. I'll be doing a gigantic blog post about the day with every single detail from going there to back. I'll even make videos. I won't be doing a post on how to make her outfit sense I'm learning how to make it from another girl. Sort of. Nothing major is going on today for Pratt so that why I'm writing this.

Comments

Popular Posts