Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

Hello, a lot has been going on lately. First of all my back's been killing me because I've been laying on my stomach most the time because i don't have my bed yet. I feel like I'm getting really old right now.
My computer isn't turning on and now I need to take it best buy to see what's wrong with it sense my warranty on it is expired. This makes me sad because now I have nothing to do except use my phone. I already miss my computer and it's right next to me.
So I am writing this post from like a week ago. I ordered a bunch of shit online like clothes, appliances, and a new computer for school. I have to move my shit into my dorm room on August 19th. That's when my orientation is and move in day. I am a little confused about orientation day. If classes start on the 25th... Then are we just moving our stuff in on the 19th and staying the rest of the week in our form rooms until classes start? That's what I am guessing but I am not sure. I can't wait! These 3 or 2 weeks need Roger here so I can move into my new dorm room. By the way, I am not liking my room mate already and I don't care if haven't even meet her yet. First of all, with this new system of my school is having. To begin with I wanted to have a boy roommate because the Press says that they have this new system where they I want to be able to have students who can be roommates with opposite genders which I thought was cool. So I really want to try that out because I've never had a boy roommate and it would definitely be different. No offense, but I'm kind of tired of always having like girls roommates were buddies and stuff. I think it would just be different having a guy and being able to understand where he's coming from instead of always understanding how a girl is like because I just around the more than I am with guys.
I already started buying stuff for my room. Like, I bought a mini fridge, a brand new computer, and a bunch of clothes.
See, and now that I'm 18 I was able to get my money from when my parents sued the place when I cut my finger off. My mouse, I bought from Best Buy because I didn't want to get it off Amazon because the shipping and tax was too expensive. Hopefully, my mouse should have been here by today but if not it will be here by tomorrow or the day after. As for my mom and keyboard, that should be here by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow meaning the 7th. This is probably one of those happy moments because I definitely need a new computer and I got a computer that I wanted. Not a computer that someone else bought for me but one I was able to buy online. I bought an Asus monitor; this really cool gaming keyboard that lights up. I got the idea of buying these parts for my computer from legendarylea on twitch. Well, her and a couple of other streamers. I got a pair of headphones for my computer too. If you haven't noticed, I've mention numerous times that I will be streaming on twitch.tv and as soon as my computer parts come in...I will hook them up and start playing some league, World of Warcraft, and a bunch of other games like Abe's Odyssey, Sims 4, and grand theft auto 5 or saints row 3-5. I don't like smite; I have played it and it's boring and hard to control. Definitely not something I would enjoy playing or streaming. I love video games and computer games.
Anyway, I'll be playing lots of video games but I will be focused on school work too. Like I said before, I'll actually be doing my homework and studying. Even if it kills me. While I am in school, I'll be finishing up my first novel and get it published.
I haven't been drawing in awhile, like in my sketchbook so I drew a couple quick sketches and I hope you all like them. I mean, I know they aren't good so there is a time and a place for everything. Meaning, I am slowly getting better and still practicing. Don't judge me.
I think the last thing I need to say is, I got some of my clothes in the mail that I want to share with you. There cool ass clothing and I am still getting more in the mail. I bought most of my stuff from storenvy.com. And the others, from saved bookmarked pages on my old computer. We are going grocery shopping soon so I can rack up at the dollar store for food at Pratt. Stay tuned because in a couple days I will be doing another post of my shipments coming in the mail. (For my computer I just bought).
And within the next couple of weeks, I still need to get some sneakers (I don't have any more than like the same 4 pair). Maybe some Jordan's or heels. I need to order a ticket for comic Con like next week when they go on sale. And I have been looking at wow's tgc for some cool stuff. Like rare mounts or items that are shut loaf expensive on the ah and black market but the actual cards are over 100s-1000s of dollars. That's insane. I was really considering buying the feldrake mount for a hundred bucks. Is it really worth it? I don't know. I'm really bored now that my mom went or without me and my fucking retarded brother to go grocery shopping for my room.
Nami is on sale this week and I need to get her before the sale caityln  and have to wait another mount to get her. Ironically, my piece shit Acer computer broke and won't turn on so I might have to get my boyfriend to buy me Nami and I pay him back with a mystery skin. Five new sins are suppose to be coming to league. And three of them I want. Debonair Vi and Ezreal. I want the Vi one because I play get and I like her. I don't like Ezreal; he's boring and uninteresting. Arcade miss fortune! Instant buy. So much better than arcade Sona. I don't even like Sona, to begin with. Riot Kayle (not buying because I don't like her) and headhunter Caityln. I like the headhunter one and hopefully I can get it in a mystery skin, same with debonair Vi and arcade MF. Arcade MF is perfect to cosplay.
I got a relaxer, so my hair is super smooth and easy to run your fingers through. But that means I can't dye my hair anytime soon because the chemicals in the relaxer and dye at the same time will make my hair fall out. They're too strong took our together. My hair fella like baby hair. I know I typed a lot but it was worth listening to right? Me and brother bought some groceries for our dorm rooms and we got a pretty decent supply of food. I got now than him and our prices were still close. Now I have food sitting in my room and I want to eat it now. The suspense is killing me.

Comments

Popular Posts