Talk is cheap.

I mentioned a million times I am going to Pratt and I'm here! Today was move in day. Right now, I'm hanging out in the lounge. It doesn't really need to be called a lounge if it's just a room with couches. I'm taking a shit load of pics and videos of the campus and possibly New York city. I'm excited. My dad helped me unpack and everything is organized. Before he left and hugged me, he almost cried. I didn't want to see him cry because I was going to of he did. I'm really sensitive. We don't live that far apart, why is he sad? He rarely ever cries which is why I started to tear up.
I wanted to write a post about Mike Brown but I'll do that in its own separate post.
I'm stacked up with food and I love my dorm. Can I live here forever? What I noticed about my room mate is she doesn't own a computer. Where's her laptop or desktop? I know almost everyone on this campus has one.  I didn't particularly want a room mate from our of the country. I want a room mate that lives near Pratt. Whatever, it's cool. I realized they mostly Asians here. I see an equal amount of white people and no black's.  Am I the only minority here? I didn't want to leave my room but I came or to look for the cafeteria and decided to stay in the lounge. The halls ate boring and plain. There's a workspace room other than the lounging room. The ground floor has  lounging chairs, a vending machine, and point point tables including a piano. One is the guys who goes to the school (cute) introduced himself and he has his own room. I saw it and he has a couch and everything the way he wants out without worrying about a room mate. I want my own room. :(  I need to but more posters and pillows for my room. Maybe a speaker for playing music and a extension cord to hook up my fridge. The rooms don't have many outlets so I had to hook up an extension cord up near there one by the desks. The fridge can't fit over there so I stick or next to my dresser. That's why I need an extension cord because there only outlet it's by the desk and my fridge can't fit over there. Also I need to hook my computer up to internet with an Ethernet cable. I post some pics. I think I need a router instead. I need a keychain footer my new key and need my Pratt ID.
I apologize if some of my post don't make sense; the wording is odd. My audio correct changes the words around. My apologies.

Comments

Popular Posts