There's tons of videos on YouTube I've been watching but mostly people's collections. Like their shoes, video games, makeup, etc and it's inspiring; literally goals. I mean, I guess I could link the videos I watched.













Personally, a lot of these makeup artist (for example) have really pretty houses and rooms. They're definitely great ideas I'd need to keep in mind as soon as I get my own place. :) I didn't really like the shoe collection videos cause they were mostly sneakers and boy sneakers. I like mostly girl shoes like high heels, flats, wedges, and all those cute ass shoes and then some sneakers. I know one day in my future, I'll have a haul of makeup, cute shoes, cute clothes, tons of video games, and etc in my won little apartment/house. :D
I've been looking for jobs again and hopefully I get a job that will except me this time till will pay between $15-25 an hour. 
I could go to a bunch of local yard sales to get some cheap video games and video game consoles.
I bought gta 5 for like $35 bucks or less of g2a.com and bought a code to redeem on Rock star. My username is rogue_vogue so add me on there cause I'm new and need new friends!
I'm having trouble opening the game because every time I open the launcher, it tells me it stopped working and closes out of it so I had to open a ticket to see what's up with it. Once I get it to work, I'm probably going to spend hours just on creating my character. ha ha


Comments

Popular Posts