Before I head to bed

I have been exhausted the past 2 days which isn't typical because I usually get enough sleep on the weekends. Um, I don't know why but I always seem to find dick heads as future boyfriends. Every guy I end up liking is a complete asshole and the guys I meet on the internet and are butt ugly with a shitty personality. I think they are cool and then they say or do something completely out of line which is why I never have a boyfriend. I know I am not the only girl or guy like that. Just that person, prone to picking the wrong ones. This one guy won't stop asking me to send him nudes, like no and I said no a million times. Then he threatened me online, if you don't send me a pic I will delete you. You know what, enough is enough. I had enough of this shit. I said no and no means no. I asked him if he was serious and he said maybe, depending on how angry he was. Then I told him, fuck you....you fucking fuck and deleted him first. He claimed he loved me and was really attracted to me but threatened to delete me if I didn't send him pics? Are you serious? Women and men, don't let people take advantage of you; to be honest....my virginity can wait. I don't even know him well enough to fuck him or send him nudes and he said that too but said he wanted to see because he loved me. No, you're a hypocrite. I met him like 2 or 3 weeks ago, I don't give a shit about him, he hasn't impacted my life as much.

Comments

Popular Posts