Homophobic parents, cause they aren't perfect either.


This woman sent this to her son on facebook. The fact that we tell each other to respect out parents when they can't even respect us. This boy's father raped him in the bathroom and she let him do it and that's why he's gay and she had the audacity to blame him for it; technically this is all her fault. She let her husband do this to her son and she hates him because he is gay. I can't deal with people like this, she is the one who needs to kill herself or someone kill her because she can't accept the fact that her own son is gay BECAUSE OF HER. I  want all homophobes dead. I use to be a homophobe for a short while and I feel bad I was one. She blames him for all her failures and she doesn't need to breed anymore children after what she said.

Comments

Popular Posts