She knows, and I know she knows.

I'm in a situation that I don't know how to get out of. The guy I love broke up with me because of our age difference but still talks to me like we're dating. He still wants to be friends but I don't. I love him more than he loves me. I was crying the other night because he was talking to another girl for like an hour. He likes another girl and I hate her because I can't see someone I love fall in love someone else. I don't want to hear anything about her. But he keeps mentioning her name. I'm so angry and jealous I wish death upon her and everyone that he ends up liking. I know, I have serious issues and I need help. He just told me yesterday that they are dating. Now you guess how infuriated I am. I'd never kill anyone because I wouldn't live with myself but I do wish nature would take it's course and kill her or someone else. I'm just so angry and I don't know what to do anymore. I think this jealousy can't be cured. But I get it. I'm a little psychotic and I know. I don't know why he is just now telling me they are dating because we've been talking inappropriate to each other. I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't because I still like him but he does has a gf and keeps persuading me because he keeps saying he wants to have sex with me. He's cheating on her in a sense. I don't understand what he wants from me. I love him. She knows and I know she knows. He said he likes us both both he doesn't love her, he just likes her. I don't care, she can rot in hell and enjoy it there. He won't date me because there is a 4 year difference between us. Age means nothing to me. I can't keep talking to him knowing that he is talking to other girls. Everything I love, I lose. I need to get him off my mind. I'm slowly starting to hate him. Is it jealousy or envy? Can't be envious because I have pure hatred. Once again, I'm lonely. I at first didn't even know we were dating at first until he brought up, are we still dating? When did this happen? We've been together for a week and I find out about this the next week. I do remember him saying he wanted a gf and I offered in a jokingly and he took it literally. So I went with it until I actually liked him. After he told me they were dating I ignored him and he then he said:hi :o
Hello?
Are you mad at me?
Then broadcasted: she hates me :(
I hate him and I wish the two of them would die. I mean I know people fall in love with other people but you don't keep mentioning the cunts name around me and you know I'm jealous. I don't give a shit. I swear to God if I see her or she talks to me, may God with you. I hate when you use my weakness against. You're really a piece of shit if you do that to anyone. 
I'm tired of falling in love. I don't need to fall in love again. I'm just saying he can do better. My finger is in pain from typing. Oh why? 
I'm a sensitive person, I know and after telling you this story you would definitely wouldn't date me. What do I do? Do you think I need to see someone about this problem? 

Comments

Popular Posts