Updates

So um, much to talk about. It's freezing right now but I've been playing world of warcraft every day after school so I don't get the chance to type much on here and watching people stream on twitch. I get lazy and we all know that. I got my first raid mount and I am so happy. Getting new mounts is always a thrill and a new champ isn't certain by riot but we heard rumors that vEL'KOZ might be the next new champ. Personally, I'm tired of all the guy champs..there needs to be more girl champs. If vel'koz does come out, that mean there last two champs are guys. And I'm still waiting the day riot makes a black girl as champ. I'm bored and might play another bot game on league of legends cause I'm less likely to get banned that way and I need to get my hair done. The next girl champ needs to be like Jinx and I need to go back on imvu to talk with some friends I haven't spoken to in like 2 weeks because I've been playing world of warcraft. You can now envy me or my journey to a new mount in uludar's raid and I got a new title. :) People always make fun of my gear and how bad it is when I am actually trying to gear up and you know what I always say to them when they say you're gear sucks? Thanks, I got it out of your mom's closet. And yes I do own add ons but I had to take them off because they were interfering with my dungeon queue, trying to teleport in and out. The sexy map add on, takes off the eye dungeon finder and I can't teleport back in if I am out. If that makes sense. I'll write up the add ons I need use and I just remembered I have the s.a.t.s in like 1 week. Well back to league of legends and world of warcraft.

Comments

Popular Posts