I've been thinking.

I really didn't want to go to school today. I'm exhausted and I only went to bed until 12. I really don't want to be in school these next 1-2 days? I heard I might not have school tomorrow cause 5-8 inches of snow. Thank God because I hope we don't have school. I really need the sleep;  this is not one of the days to be here. "It's '14, the ball has dropped and none has drop in my mouth." And this will be a another year where I get no sex, not surprised. I've been away from this site for a while. I bought world of warcraft like 2 days ago. I'm kind of pissed that I got it cause I wanted to wait for warlords of draenor to come out but not being on is so boring. I hate league of legends now and this new Beyonce album that came out is really stuck in my head, especially drunk in love.

Comments

Popular Posts