This week

As crazy as it sounds, I'm actually passing. I have a low B in math and an A in English. I don't know about Sciene which I'm nervous about. Holy shit, I'm happy. I'm also taking mid terms, so I have 2 days off of school. There's still busing vo tech (another school I go to) for the second half of the day and I'm not going. I don't care. I've been going to school every single day because I need to graduate. I'm nervous about my colleges though. I still need to submit my sat scores and the deadline for one of them is next week. I need to call th to see if they can compromise. Or I could always use my other sats grades and that score is terrible cause I didn't finish it. I hope collegeboard gives me my fucking scores already. I only like mid terms because I get to skip part of school depending on what tests I have to take. I'm going home at about 10, taking a shower and then playing wow. I'll be saving some pictures to print and draw out later. 

Comments

Popular Posts